I was about to cut my wrist when someone barges into the bathroom and snatched scissor from my hand.

I saw that person and it was Mr Jeon and again he saved my life once again.

I fell on my knees and breakdown in front of him like a pathetic useless things I'm.

He didn't said anything and sat infront of me and hugged me slowly.

I cried my heart out but he didn't said anything just let me sorrow my faith.

I gain my strength and ask him "w-why did y-you save me? Why don't l-let me d-die?"

"I want to be free from t-this hell from this p-pain from e-everything, i don't want to l-live anymore" i told him while crying.

He sigh and bring me near his face "you want to know why i don't let you kill yourself?" He ask me softly.

I nod my head "ok, let's clean you first then I'll tell you why ok?" He ask.

I again nod and he take me slowly and sat me down on toilet seat.

He took towel and wet it with warm water and come to me with towel and kneel infront of me.

Sometimes i get confused why A Mafia King of World care of me a girl broken, pathetic and useless.

He gently clean my tear stain face then my hand and ties my hair in ponytail.

He gave me his hand, i took it and stand up with his help and taje me bridal style.

We came in bedroom and he set me on bed and sit beside me.

He took glass of water from bedstand and offer me, i took small sip and gave him glass back

He took a long breath then took my hands in his.

"I saved you because someone is here for you in this world" He told me.

"I saved you because for that person you are his life."

"You must be wondering whom am i talking about, right?" He ask me.

I nod and he smile "I'm talking about your little brother" he told me.

Tears welled up in my eyes when I heard about my brother.

"He is little but very understanding, he always talking about you"

"Whenever I ask him if he want something, he comes straight to you to ask, if you want something or not"

"Last night he came in my room for his homework, He was not able to do it himself, so I told him to do it tomorrow."

"But you know what he said, he said no, he will do all the homework now because he wants to spend today with you."

"Even he comes to your room every morning after waking up and wishes you good morning and kisses you on the head and then he gets ready for school"

"I asked him why he does it daily and he said if he doesn't do that he will not have a good day at school"

"And here you are going to end your life and there he is already preparing for his future."

I was crying hearing this but got confused by hearing this, he sense my confusion.

"He want to be a rich men so he can give you everything, so he can fulfil all your wishes"

"He said he want to take you, your favourite places because you took care of him when that monster was trying to hurt him"

"He said he want to do this because you gave him your food when that monster was starving him"

"He want to do this because you took his beating when that monster trying to beat him"

"Now you know how much your brother loves you and you were about to leave him alone in this world"

I cried harder i can't believe my little brother love me so much and i was going to leave me, I'm such an idiot.

"T-thank you so m-much for t-telling me Mr Jeon, I'm so grateful of you"

Mr Jeon smile "Don't need to thank me tesoro just never do anything like this ok?"

I nod "now you should rest you cried alot today, crying is not good for you" he said

"Do you need something to eat or drink?" He ask me

I shook my head "ok, if you need anything just pressed that button over their ok?"

I nod "thank you again Mr Jeon for everything you have done for me and my brother"

He smile and kissed my forhead "it's ok, now you rest i have some work" he said and left.

I lay comfortably on the bed and waiting for my brother..........

______________________________________

If you like this chapter so Please press that little star ⭐

Tell me in comments how's the chapter 🙂

Your Lovely Author
❤️Prerna

❤️