Chapter 115: Looking for Ingredients

Start from the beginning

There was a flash of white light, the black shadow was cut in half, and the smelly blood sprayed the faces of Ruan Tang and Chen Yuanwu beside him.

Confused, Ruan Tang looked at the direction where the black shadow fell, only to realize that it was a deep blue snake, as thick as a woman's arm, and without knowing what happened, it suddenly fell from the tree. After falling down, it ended up with a separation of body and head.

Since the snake came to ask for an extra meal, of course it couldn't be wasted, so Ruan Tang asked Gu Yan to put the snake body away.

[Meng Linbai: Mommy, this thing looks too disgusting, doesn't it? Does Tangtang really want to use it for cooking?]

[Tan Gu: My face still hurts a bit, I think that if Tangtang says you can eat, you can eat it!]

[Fengjiang Wanyin: Learn the history of the ancient earth to explain to everyone, this animal is called a snake, it is indeed edible, and I heard that the meat is very delicious, I don’t know if it is true or not...]

[You Lanxian Wan: I also read an ancient book, it seems that snakes can be cultivated to become fine and beautiful!]

[Mama loves corn: Upstairs... You should be reading a novel...] ​​

The audience was discussing enthusiastically, but Ruan Tang and Chen Yuanwu, who were sprayed all over their faces, didn't feel so good. Seablue Star has a large temperature difference between day and night, and the temperature during the day is very high. The smelly snake blood made them really unbearable.

Originally, they should have gone to the place where Zha Panpan and Wu Shasha lived, but the sticky feeling on their body was too uncomfortable. After thinking about it, Ruan Tang decided to go back and take a bath.

"Panpan, you and Shasha can catch some small animals like rabbits and pheasants, and just get some honey and bee pupae.

"There are still some small animals, so Ruan Tang assigned them tasks based on their previous narration, and instructed: "Bees are social animals, and they will attack the enemy when they are stimulated. You must pack them tightly and drive them away with fire first, before taking the honeycomb."

Zha Panpan and Wu Shasha nodded and said, "Okay."

After almost solving the problem of ingredients, Ruan Tang and He Yunchen returned to their camp, ready to clean up.

He Yunchen originally wanted to use a plastic basin to fetch water for Ruan Tang to wash in the wooden house, but Ruan Tang thought it was too troublesome to wash with a basin, and it was not clean, so he thought it might as well go to the stream to wash.

He Yunchen had no choice but to agree to his request, and pressed the switch on the communicator to let the flying camera leave.

Ruan Tang took off his shirt and plunged into the stream happily. The cool stream easily extinguished the heat of the day and also washed away the stench of snake blood, making him feel refreshed physically and mentally.

When He Yunchen came out of the wooden house with Ruan Tang's change of clothes, he saw Ruan Tang took off his sweatshirt stained with snake blood and stood in the stream wearing only a pair of shorts, his porcelain white skin gleaming under the sunlight, soft strands with wet hair limply stuck to his forehead, and two dimples appearing on his cheeks, a person who was originally pure and gentle looked a lot more childish, making him unable to take his eyes off at all.

"Brother Chen, I remember that you also got some snake blood on your body, why don't you wash it together too?" Ruan Tang saw He Yunchen holding a change of clothes in his hand, so he smiled and beckoned him to come and wash it together.

He Yunchen watched a drop of crystal water drop from his hair to his chest, lingering on his white collarbone, his eyes dimmed, and he said in a deep voice: "You still have some snake blood on your back!" I haven't washed it clean, shall I wash it for you?"

"Okay!" Ruan Tang immediately agreed without doubting him.

......

"Hey! (#' O ') Where are you touching, Brother Chen?!"

"It was an accident......"

"Hey! (#' O ') again, why are you ..."

"Shh, stay focused!" He Yun Chen kissed his lover's chattering lips.

For a while, ambiguous sounds were mixed with the sound of the gurgling water.

The audience in the live broadcast room originally thought that they were in for a treat and would see the male gods undressing. As a result, they could only watch the distant mountains and rivers silently come together. The live chat was suddenly filled with pitiful wails.

[Qijiu Moran: Ah, ah, ah, let me out!!! I want to see the male gods take a bath!!!!! ]

[Gold coins fall: I want to watch the male god play in the water! If such a critical shot is missed, the ratings will drop! Can the spicy chicken program group still work?]