Chapter 113: A Truly Savory Admonishment

Start from the beginning

[The shadow is a little bit cold: ahhhhhh, it's so delicious! How can it be so fragrant?]

[Day and night: Well... is this really the rabbit meat that Chen Yuanwu and the others ate yesterday? Why do I feel that it is a completely different kind of meat... My Tang is really amazing!]

[Yue Mingya: Don't you just want my knees? Take it and take it!]

[Ye Liushang: So good (π~~~π)]

At this time, He Yunchen didn't know when, he had already made a boxy wooden table with the cut wood, which looked strong and durable. Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun helped bring the spicy rabbit diced and stewed fish soup to the table. Chen Yang and Gu Yan also actively stepped forward to pick up the pot and wash it by the stream. They couldn’t help with other things, but washing Scrubbing can still be done.

Chen Yuanwu picked up the plastic basin and was about to bury the viscera and fur, but was stopped by Ruan Tang, "Leave me the rabbit head and chicken offal." Spicy rabbit head is a famous dish in Sichuan

The spicy rabbit head was a well-known Sichuan dish, the taste is very good, although the chicken offal is not much, but it can also be fried and eaten as a side dish.

Only then did Chen Yuanwu and Cao Jun know that this kind of animal with white fur, long ears and red eyes is called a rabbit.

[Qing Xiang in Bai Yi: I am so smart! To know that this is a rabbit, you must have read a lot of ancient history!]

[Yi'er: That's amazing, my Tang! Offer crystal flowers!]

Ruan Tang took the rabbit's head in his hand, peeled off the skin of the rabbit's head with a kitchen knife, and cut off the ears, eyelids and throat. Because the scene was so bloody, he deliberately used his body to block the cameras in consideration for the sensibilities of the viewers. By the time everyone saw it again, he had already processed the rabbit head.

Then he soaked the rabbit head with a little cooking wine, ginger and green onions to remove the fishy smell, and it was almost done after 30 minutes.

Then he started to make beggar chicken, broke the bones of the pheasant with the back of a knife, folded them into a ball, then smeared the processed pheasant with salt, pepper, onion and ginger juice, wrapped it with fresh lotus leaves, and added The moistened earth coats the chicken before it is roasted in the oven.

The audience had never seen this kind of practice before, and they were all very surprised, especially when they saw him smear mud on the chicken, many people came out to accuse this practice of being too unhygienic, and seriously doubted whether the chicken was in the end. Really edible. Only those old fans of Ruan Tang expressed their composure and planned to sit and wait for them to slap them in the face.

[Hehehehe: This anchor is like this every time, what the hell is chicken wrapped in lotus leaves and mud on it? Is this kind of thing really edible? The lotus leaves will dry up as soon as they are baked, and the mud will be in the chicken. Do you want to eat mud? You chose the wrong way to sensationalize!]

[Yu Jingshu: Wow, is there a sunspot upstairs? Strong onlookers!]

[Xiao Qingming: Seeing these sunspots jumping up and down, I couldn't help but want to laugh—haven't you been slapped enough in the face!]

[Baomu can't hold it: don't throw away the used sunspots, wrap them in flour and fry until golden, the kid next door is crying]

After Ruan Tang put the pheasant into the hearth, he was ready to cook the last dish. The bear paw that Zha Panpan sent yesterday, he had boiled it in a pot with cold water before, and now it has been dried, which is just right to use fire to remove the hair on its surface, remove its sharp nails and the old skin on the soles of its feet, and remove it from the palm. The phalanges are removed by back surgery, and the cooking can begin.