Like always my mom woke me up and I got ready for school. I put on a medical mask, grab my backpack and walk to school. I was about to walk into my class when I felt someone about to grab my shoulder. Out of reflex I made a huge step forward and turned around. "Oh it's you." I said quitly. "Look, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday." Kyle awnsered. I just looked him in the eyes. "It's alright don't worry about it." I sighed and walked into class.

Stan came up to me and asked if we could talk later. I agreed because his and wendys anniversary is soon and we should talk it over once more. I'm a little tired since I didn't get much sleep yesterday cause of last nights events. I put my head down and closed my eyes. "Y/n wake up." I heard someone whispering beside me. It was Butters. Confused I looked at him when I realized Pc Principle was looking at me.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep it won't happen again." I apologized. He nodded and said that was my first and last warning. When my class is over I went into the cafeteria. Kenny waved me over to his table but I made a 'no thanks' sign and sat next to Damien. I don't wanna be dramatic about it but they tried to kidnap me. "Hey Damien." I greeted him. "What makes you think a mortal like you is allowed to sit with the prince of darkness everyday?" he asked jokingly and I giggled. We chatted for a while until lunch break was over and said goodbye again.

After school was over I walked up to Stan "Alright, let's go." I said and we walked to my house togheter. "Thanks for letting me talk to you." stan said. "No problem at all." I awnsered. My mask started to irritate me so I took it off. "Oh uh- what happened to your cheek?" stan asked even tho he exactly knows what happened.

"A Raccoon scratched me. Don't worry about it. So your anniversary is this Saturday right?" I asked. "Oh uh yes but that isn't what I wanted to talk about." he awnsered. I gave him a confused look since I expected he still had some questions. "Uhm Kennys Birthday will be soon and me, Kyle and cartman are planning a surprise Party for him. We thought you might want to help since you guys are close friends for quite a while too." he explained. Ohh!

"Sure! I'd love to help! Tell me everything you've planned so far!" I love planning Partys. "So uhm, we thought we could maybe celebrate here because you've got much room and no parents to disturb us. Since you've got so much money we thought you could buy drinks and food too." he started. "So you want me to set up the whole thing?" I chuckled. "Kind of" he replyed nervous. "Alright I'll do it as long as you help me with decorating and stuff." I demanded.

Kenny pov.

AHHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING ?! First I'm kissing Y/n then I start dating olivia but then I get flustered when I talk to white knight, the kiss of Puppeteer yesterday was also great and someone is putting little notes into my locker I've got a new one today.

'Your touch ignites a flame within
A passion so strong, it can never dim
With every breath, I long for you
My heart beats only for your view.'
Ofc there's no name and no sign of the person who wrote this. I closed my locker, put the note into my pocket and went searching for Olivia.

When I saw her she was talking to cartman and they shook hands. He better doesn't talk shit about me. "Oh hey Kenny! Ready to go?" she asked. I nodded and we started walking. "Have you noticed how Y/n was wearing a medical mask today? Apparently a Raccoon scratched her and now she got ugly scars from it." she told me. Hm I didn't think Y/n would lie about that. I'm glad Puppeteer rescued her before anything worse could've happened.

"Are you listening to me?" Olivia asked. "Oh sorry, yea I've heard about it. I hope it gets better soon." I awnsered. We kept on talking and as we walked by Y/ns house I saw that Stan was with her, through a window. What is he doing at her house? Weird. "See ya, babe." Olivia gave me a kiss on the cheek and went inside her home.

I decided to go back to Y/ns house and pay her a visit. I rang the bell and waited for her to open. I heard her and Stan laughing as she opened the door. "Kenny? What are you doing here?" she asked not expecting to see me but she isn't pissed about it. "Uhm I thought I should maybe stop by and see my best friend since a Raccoon attacked her?" I asked not even knowing myself what I'm doing here.

"Oh, cmon in then." she said stepping away from the door. I went into the kitchen to see Stan stuffing some kind of list into his pocket. He had this grin on his face and Y/n was kinda nervous too. These guys are planning smt. I looked at them suspiciously. I put my arm around stans shoulder. "Hey man watcha doin?" I asked jokingly to distract him and get the paper out of his pocket. "Kenny no!" Y/n said but I was already unfolding the paper.

Y/n pov.

Kenny got the preparation list out of stans pocket and started to unfold it. I snatched the paper out of his hand and started to run. Kenny started to run after me and Stan followed Kenny. "KENNY LEAVE ME ALONE ISTG!" I laughed out loud. "NO WAY! I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT!" Kenny laughed behind me. He cornerd me so I couldn't get away.

"I'M FREE!" Stan yelled and I tossed the ball of paper to him. As soon as he catched it he started running out of the room and Kenny started to follow him. "STAN YOU HAVE TO EAT THE PAPER OR ELSE WE WON'T GET OUT OF THIS!" I yelled still laughing. "NO WAY DUDE!" he complained while running. Kenny chased Stan around the coffee table in the hang out room. "ALR TOSS IT TO ME THEN!" I yelled and he did. When I catched it I stuffed the paper ball inside my mouth.

Both of them looked at me not expecting I'd actually do it. I put my hands over my mouth and started chewing a little so it'll be easier to swallow the thing. They looked at me concerned but then started laughing. "Tadaa!" I laughed. Good thing I took a picture of that list. "Wtf is so important that you ate a whole peace of paper?" Kenny giggled. Me and Stan just ignored the question.

"Wanna play Monopoly?" I asked since I didn't know what to do now. They agreed and we played for the next 4h. Only 3h now until meeting Choas. Unlike reality Kenny is now a Millionaire. I'm constantly in jail for some reason and Stan is about to have a meltdown because if he lands on one more of our propertys he's screwed. "This game is stupid you 2 are cheating." Stan whined.

My Door bell rang again. I wonder who that'll be. "I'm a get that real quick." I said while leaving the room. Opening the door I saw Wendy and Olivia I front of me. "Oh hey guys!" I greeted but they just walked past me looking through every door. "Uhm can I help you?" I asked a little confused. Kenny and Stan came out of the hang-out room to see what's happening. "Would you mind explaining to us why our boyfriends are in your house?" Olivia asked.

"Uhm they asked- I invited them over, I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable." I said. Yes they asked me to stay over but I didn't want to get any of them into an argument or smt. "It's no problem don't worry." Wendy smiled. "We just planed a double date today and me and Stan wanted to meet an 1h early but he was late so me and Olivia went looking for him." she explained. "I totally forgot the time I'm so sorry." Stan said and the 4 of them started to leave. I waved them goodbye and closed the door.

Why do I get the feeling Olivia isn't as kind as I memorized her? She's probably just stressed out because of her parents. I feel so sorry for her. I'm glad the cheerleading team and Kenny keep her distracted. 'Hey Y/n?' Matthew started. 'Can I ask you a favor? And could I maybe suggest a strategy how to make us stronger.' he asked. 'Uh Sure what is it?' I awnsered curious.

(I hate making another filler chapter but I'll hope the next chapter will be more interesting)