20

"Rise and shine!" Dean had thrown a pillow at both Fiona and Sam.

The two hunters groaned.

"Dude, it's so early!" Fiona moaned as she placed the pillow over her head.

"Nah ah." Dean ripped it from her grasp. "Let's go. You're the one with your father's cases."

Fiona huffed and sat up. Her hair was a complete frizzy mess.

"Can someone please get coffee?" She asked as she reached inside her bag. Her hands finally found her hair brush and she began to brush the knots out of her hair.

"I agree." Sam said as he stared at his brother.

Dean rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I'll get coffee, you guys get ready."

The older Winchester mumbled something as he grabbed his wallet. Then he headed out the door.

"What time is it?" Fiona asked Sam.

"Seven in the morning." He groaned.

"Ugh, I'm gonna take a shower."

Fiona rummaged through her bag again and grabbed out a change of clothes. Then she headed for the bathroom.

She placed her clothes on the sink and closed the door and locked it.

"Just in case." She thought.

Once she turned on the shower, she began to wash her body and hair. Then, once she was done, she shut off the water and got out.

Fiona quickly changed into her clean clothes and headed out.

"Coffee's getting cold." Dean said as he looked at Fiona.

The huntress flipped him off and grabbed her cup.

"Alright, where to now?"

The car ride was short this time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The car ride was short this time. Two hours to be exact.

Once they arrived at an apartment complex they looked around at their surroundings. It seemed odd to Fiona but she couldn't place as to why.

She shook off the strange feeling and walked inside the building with the Winchesters.

"So, what's the plan?" Sam asked. He looked at Fiona when he said this.

Well, it was her father that led them here in the first place.

There's an old lady on the third floor. She said she saw something blue run past her balcony last night.

"What else?" Dean asked.

Fiona flipped through her dads journal of the notes she had taken for this case.