12

Fiona could hear shouts and battle cries as she came in and out of consciousness.

Rose still continued to attack the woman's neck and suck her blood.

Every second that passed by, Fiona could feel herself slowly slipping away. The world around her was getting darker.

The man she wanted to talk to, just be next to was becoming a blurry object in front of her.

She struggled to move her lips as the man stared in her direction.

"D-De..."

Her eyes fluttered shut and soon her head slumped to the side.

Rose smiled against the woman's neck as she was close to drinking her dry.

Dean let out a battle cry and sunk his machete into the last vampire in front of him. Then, he ran to Fiona's side and yanked Rose away from her neck.

The woman laughed as she was shoved against a wooden beam.

"So much for her hero. Go ahead, Winchester, kill me. She's already dead anyhow. If not, she's on the edge of it."

Dean gave the woman an angry scowl and slashed his machete clean through her neck.

Once he was finished he ran to Fiona's side.

"Hey, Fiona?" Dean cut the woman's wrists free and held her in his arms. She was deathly cold to the touch.

Fear struck him and he began to panic.

"No. No no no no!" Dean picked Fiona up and ran for the exit.

"Dean what are you doing?!" Sam shouted as he struck down the last vampire in the barn.

Max landed in front of Dean and held Brady's shirt collar. He threw the hunter to the side and smiled down at Fiona.

"Fiona?" Brady groaned as he struggled to get up.

"Looks like you were too late." Max smirked. "She was dead to me years ago anyway."

Dean huffed with rage. He set Fiona down next to her father and pulled out his machete. He then pulled out a small vile of dead man's blood and poured it all over his blade.

Max began to chuckle.

"Don't you remember? I'm a different breed. That won't kill me."

"Oh yeah?" Dean cocked a brow. "Then I guess I'll have to try everything that I've got to put you down."

Max bared his teeth and let out a demonic howl.

Dean wasn't going to let this man live. Not after everything that he's done.

Dean took one last look at Fiona and tossed his keys to her father.

"You take my brother and your daughter and you get yourselves to a hospital."

"What about you?" Brady asked as he looked at the keys.

"Just go!"

Brady slowly but surely got himself up to stand. He grabbed his daughter and handed Sam the keys. Then, the three headed outside to the Impala.

Now it was a standoff between Dean Winchester and Max.

The vampire hissed again. His eyes the color of blood as he took a step forward.

"You'll never make it out of here alive, Dean."

The man smirked.

"Oh, I beg to differ."