5

"Here." Fiona sighed as she twisted in her swivel chair. "We'll give the Winchester's our case. We'll tell them we're done—"

"WHAT?!" Harry exclaimed.

"Just hear me out." Fiona turned around towards her computer and began to type away on the keyboard.

"There's this place that I've heard about. It's even got it's own TV show on Netflix."

"Where are we going, exactly?" Maggie asked.

Fiona turned her screen towards her friends with a giant smile on her face.

"We're going to Atlanta Georgia."

"And what exactly is in Atlanta Georgia?" Harry asked.

"Hill house."

Both Ed and Harry's eyes went wide.

"The Hill house?!" They said in unison.

"Yup. The house."

"Haven't you seen the show?" Maggie asked with a shaky voice. "That house is crawling with level five apparitions. They practically killed one of the Crain children."

"Oh, we'll be okay, Maggie. Trust me. Besides, that was just a TV show. I'm sure it's safer in person."

Maggie scoffed. "Yeah, right. You guys can go, I think I'll sit this one out."

"Fine. You can stay in the car." Fiona winked as she stood. Maggie groaned.

"Come on, don't make me go! Please!"

"You'll be fine Maggie. Trust me."

Maggie sighed.

"Alright, alright. I'll go."

Fiona had packed up the van with a smile on her lips

"Alright, you guys about ready for a road trip?"

Ed, Harry, Maggie and Kenny nodded their heads.

"Where's Ted and Angela? Aren't they the new trainees?" Fiona said as she looked around.

A few minutes passed and a tall man with curly brown hair came running up to the group. Right behind him was a woman with short, dark brown hair that went to her collar.

"Ted, Angela, you guys have your bags packed?"

They bother nodded their heads as they huffed.

"Good." Fiona clapped her hands. "Alright Ed, Harry, pack up the car and get the gang inside. I'm gonna go find the Winchester's and get them off our asses."