Authors Note

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that i am glad that i have all of you lovely readers for this amazing book and how happy i am to say that i have 1k followers. This has got to be a dream!

Anywho, I've come to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for promising you all new chapters/updates and never providing. Military hasn't been sitting right with my mental health lately and work has gotten even more crazy and stressful. I'm honestly just waiting to finish my time here. In that case, i have been doing my very best to write chapters for you all. Now, I'm not sure where in this time my writing career is going from here on out but i will promise you this. I will finish this book for you guys that is my promise. After that, i think it is time that i decide if I should continue wattpad or leave it for awhile. I won't delete anything. All my finished and unfinished books will stay here for every one to read. But as of now my goal is to finish this book. After that i will make my decision to stay or to take a pro-longed brake.

I want to take this time to thank all of my followers and readers for supporting me throughout my journey here. I want to say that all of you truly have been my inspiration to keep on writing and making new books. I also want to say that i really appreciate everyone on this platform. Each and everyone of you have the ability to help writers push on their work and help them with their writing, and that's why i decided to join this community. To have fun in writing. To have the joy of reading amazing comments. Getting feedback and to continue the hard work that i put into my stories. Thank you to everyone that has helped me to reach 1k followers. I cant thank you enough for this.

Please stay safe and know that i am grateful for each and everyone of you guys. Thank you ❤️