23

Fiona had arrived back home hours later. It was close to the time Eric was supposed to be back.

In the time she had been home, she had looked up some lore on djins.

She knew of the weaponry she needed (thanks to her so called "dream" she had of her and the Winchesters).

For all Fiona knew, this could be real life, not a dream. Or, it could be the other way around.

Whatever it was, she needed to find out.

Lore on djins stated that they were able to put there victims into a deep sleep. Giving them the life they always dreamed of.

To be honest, Fiona was living a fucked up life. She didn't think this world, weather it turned out fake or not, it didn't seem so bad.

Her father was still in the area and not missing. Yet her siblings were dead. That, she did not agree with.

John was alive, but Sam and Dean were missing. Fiona felt empty without their presence.

The last one, Eric.

They were just mere friends in her so called "dream". Yet, them being together, it set something different into Fiona's heart.

She had always had a crush on Eric, but she knew he looked at her as if she were his sister.

Major heart break right there.

"Well, what about Dean?!" A voice nagged in her head.

Fiona rolled her eyes as she slid a large blade into her bag. A jar of blood was next.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I could see something happening but, it's complicated. I haven't told him that I-"

Keys jingling outside broke her out of her thoughts.

Eric was home.

"Fuck!"

Fiona tried to hide the bag as quickly as she could but it was too late, Eric had seen everything laid out on the kitchen table.

The house key's practically dropped from his hand.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Panic rose out of his voice. He sounded like he was going to throw up.

"Wait I know what it looks like!" Fiona put her hands out to keep him from walking forward. "I can explain!"

"Explain?!" Eric yelled. "What is there to explain?! Are you about to go out and kill someone?!"

"Yes!" Fiona quickly shut her mouth.

She answered just a tad bit too quickly before thinking of what to say.

"I mean No! No no! I just... this doesn't feel right, Eric." Her hands ran through her hair. "Don't you think us being together seems a little too real for you?"

Eric shook his head quickly.

"No not at all! Baby, listen to me. Whatever episode this is right now, we can overcome it together."

"Episode?!" Fiona grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder. "I'm not having an episode I'm going to figure out what the hell is going on here. Everything here seems to good to be true!!"

"Wait!"

Fiona stopped. She slowly turned and saw a group of people standing inside her home now.

"Fiona," her father spoke first. "We can have a life together now. Just like you've wanted. I'm not gone, I'm here flower."