A Confession between a Fox and a Crow

Start from the beginning

Kiriko chuckled and we both waited together as the elevator went down.

Kiriko:So where are you headed?

Y/N:The mall don't you remember?

Kiriko:No,sorry don't remember anything that happened until i came out of that manipulation thing that Hashimoto fool put me under.

Y/N:Oh sorry, but I'm heading to the mall for the meet and greet.

Kiriko:I think i saw a flyer for that last night. I guess I'll tag along just to say hi to Hana.

The elevator went down to the 1st floor and it's doors opened. I ran towards the front door only Kiriko to grab my arm and pull me back.

Kiriko:Why are you in such a rush? She's gonna be there all day anyways.

Y/N:I don't want the line to get long.

Kiriko:The lines gonna be long anyways, you do know that she has millions and millions of fans all over the world?

Y/N:Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to try to get their early.

Kiriko:500 yen says that line is long.

Y/N:Deal!

Both Kiriko and I shook on it creating our bet. I was confident in being right, i mean come on she can't have that many fans in Kanezaka.

We both walked out of the apartment and made our way to the mall. Kiriko told me about how the mall similar to the cat cafe recently opened up like a month ago. So probably a week before i even came to Kanezaka.

The mall opened up mainly for tourists who come  just for the festivals held in Kanezaka.

Soon the both of us made it to the mall, only for my eyes widen and Kiriko to start laughing.

The line was so long that there were people waiting outside of the mall.

Kiriko:Told ya.

Disgruntled i took out my wallet and gave Kiriko her 500 yen.

Kiriko and I took our spot in line, this is going to take forever.

Kiriko:I told you, you aren't the only fan of hers.

I groaned and looked at Kiriko.

Y/N:So since your best friends with her do you thin-

Kiriko:No, I'm not going to use my status as her best friend to help you cut in line.

Y/N:Oh come on!

Kiriko:Sorry Y/N,you'll just have to wait patiently just like everyone else.

Waiting in this line is so boring,it feel likes it takes an hour just for it to start moving.

Y/N:Can this line just move already! It feels like it's been 4 hours already!

Kiriko:Y/N....it's been 2 minutes.

Y/N:This is gonna be a long day.

5 hours later

I have been waiting in line for 5 hours now. This time i know it's been 5 hours because i checked my phone to see the time.

My eyes are starting to get tired i feel like i can fall asleep at any minute. I begin to drift off to sleep.

???:Next!

I began to snore, as a voice was yelling something that i couldn't hear because i was trying to sleep.

???:Next!

Kiriko:Y/N it's your turn!

I felt somebody shoving me foward, which would wake me up.

Y/N:Who! What! Where!