Chapter 36

I was stunned to see the room.

There are so many paintings here. But more of a young girl. A beautiful one. These are just so pretty.

I looked all the paintings especially the one which are of the same girl. But who is she. She looked like same age as mine. I looked towards Bhabhi to see her holding a frame. I didn't see it in her hands earlier. This looked like a family picture. All are smiling except the grumpy Yuvaan and this girl is also in the picture.

Before I say anything she said,"She is Divya. Yuvaan and Abhimanyu's sister. She was everyone's favourite especially Yuvaan. All the family members love her dearly. She was the whole package of sweetness, childishness,and what not." There was a smile on her face when she told about Divya.

I see she is so loved.but something caught my attention.

"Why did you say she was everyone's favourite. Where is she now ?"hearing me her smile vanished and a painful expression placed the smile.

"She is no more alive."she told shocking me.

"Why what happened and how does this related to me ?" I asked her. “Ram Agnihotri happened. He had business rivalry with us but we never knew that he will go to this extent that he will harassed our Divya and killed her.” I was stunned hearing this. Ram uncle did this to her.

But he was so sweet when I used to met him. Finding my voice I asked in a trembling voice," My family ?"

Wiping her tears she said,“ After lots of hardships Yuvaan managed to destroy him but your family came in between and saved him. And now so that the past doesn't repeat he married you. Because of you your family will not try to do anything. I told you all this so that you will not create any unnecessary problem. I hope you will understand and don't do anything to stop letting us get our justice."

Now I really don't know what to say. This is too much to process.
My trance broke when she said,"Now you know the thing so please don't create any ruckus like you did by running away. And you can go now from this room."

I was going when I hear her say," All these paintings are made by Yuvaan but now he doesn't. In all these we doesn't only lost Our divya but our Yuvaan also. Now all we have is a cunning business minded person who only wants revenge."

Hearing this I went out from that place as soon as I can. All these are so suffocating.

Hurriedly I went to my room and locked the door. Going towards the wash basin I splashed water on my face. I am feeling so confused. Whom to trust or whom not. Harrassing isn't a small thing and Ram uncle I couldn't believe. And I know my family can never support this.

Looking myself in the mirror I saw a girl totally not in control of her mind. Tears rolling down , eyes red, hands trembling. No this is not me . I am not like this I am strong.
But what to do now. I don't know what should I do ?

I can't even blame them now. Although they are doing wrong by keeping me here but what they have gone through is also not right.

Burning out from all this I thought to sleep for some time. Laying down I just wish that this sleep will consume me for atleast a long time.
I wish all this to be a dream.

********************************

Holaa
Hope you all are doing well

Please do lots of votes and comments.
And I hope you like the chapter.

Stay tuned for next update.

Dhanyawaad
Yours
TinyTales