Chapter 35

"I want to be a neurosurgeon."I told him excitedly.

Now he was also paying attention in this topic. "And why specifically this field. I mean there are other fields also in this one."he ask me.

"Well this one was more understandable for me so yeah !"I shrugged.

"And how will you attend your college?"He ask me .
"I have to attend my exams which have some time till then I was doing internship that I can't do now so I will study only and look something online."I told him .

After studying for some more time I dozed off.

********************************

The next day I woke up wincing in pain. The pain is just so much . I was just trying to sit when he gave me some pills and water.
I looked up to him only for his gaze to be on me already .

"Don't worry these are just medicines. I am not giving you poison."He told me still his gaze on me. Giving him a tight lipped smile I take those pills.

And again dozed off to sleep.

Well my days spent like this only. Sleeping, taking medicines , studying and all day sitting in the bed . In between Maa and bhabhi that's what they told me to call them, took care of me but never tried to be in a conversation.

After some days I was back in my room. Between my stay in his room he didn't came to his room. I didn't saw him at all. Not like I care. But now when I am fit and fine I decided to took the matter in my hands and find what's happening.

For now I am surfing the Rathore's in the internet to see if there is any information about them. Hmm they all are everywhere but it's just how much rich they are and their powers and all. Nothing new which can help me at all.

I  closed my laptop and went out of the room. It's probably evening so I went outside in the garden and stroll their for sometime. It gives me peace and freshes my mind.

I was passing through the window of room when I heard something.
"Maa do you think it's right to keep Adhira like this.I mean she has no one to talk to and on top of that it's like we have kidnapped her here. She can't go anywhere."said Maa to the not so sweet Daadi.

"No whatever we are doing is for our good. Don't you remember how that bastard got saved because of those Khuranas. And now we have this girl here khuranas will not dare to come and save him anymore neither financially nor physically. Don't forget what that bastard did to our family ."Daadi told her with so much anger and hate. But what the hell is the matter.

I think she is referring Ram uncle as the bastard. And my family save him as Papa told me. But what did he do so they are this much angry.
Did he try to steal their money but why will he do ? He has his own successful company. So then what is the matter.

I was just thinking all of these when a hand was kept on my shoulder. I froze . Who is the person. And now I am gone . My heartbeats were so fast like I had run a marathon.

I turned around to see Bhabhi standing there. She caught me eavesdropping the ladies conversation. Will she tell them ?
"Wo I was..... Actually I ......just here...... Strolling...I didn't....."I was trying to make any excuse when she cut me off and said," You want to know the truth right ! I will show you."saying this she started going in the opposite direction.

I also followed her. We reached near a room in the farthest corner of this whole palace. Turning back she saw here and there and opened the door with a key. We entered inside and she closed the door.

I was stunned to see the room .

********************************
Holaa,
Good to be in touch to all of you again.

I hope you all are fine and happy.
Hope you like the chapter.
If you found it boring then I am really sorry.
It's been a long time I continued writing.

Please do likes and lots of votes.

Stay tuned for the next update.
Dhanyawaad 💜
Yours
TinyTales