Chapter 25

Adhira's POV:

"Well someone beautiful like you is sitting here also

"Well someone beautiful like you is sitting here also. Can't digest?"He said to that girl. For which she just blushed and gave him a smile .I narrowed my eyes thinking what is he going to do now.

"Beautiful you didn't tell me your name till now ?"He asks her and I was like seriously. She told her name, Alina . And he Don't know why so excitedly said,"Are you serious ?I mean your name is Alina and you know what I just had a dream today where I met a cute girl just like you but couldn't remember her face. Even my dream girl told me that her name's initial is A. Seems like it's god connection." Listening to him my eyes went wide . God connection !

Listening to him ,she looked at him with big eyes and a crazy smile. And here I was crushing a tissue paper. After that he again said,       " Alina you know what, wait a second. I need to breathe. Being with you takes my breath away."
Looking at her with so dreamy eyes. Yuck didn't it got too cheesy but that girl is laughing here and put her hand on his .

Kabir Singhania you are getting it too far. That girl Alina ask him,        " You really talk too sweet and didn't even tell me your name?"For which he smiled at her and said, "Well you can call me whatever you want you know sweetheart, baby whatever you like."

Hawwwww,You idiot singhania. Again he started,"By the way apart from making boys fall for your cuteness what do you do?"
Before she said anything I came out of the cafe but still that idiot was flirting with her.

I was really angry at him and want to take my revenge. But how? Looking here and there I saw the his car. He really loved it but what about if I puncture it's precious tires. I mean he will have a spare one so let him do some hardwork.
Smirking I reach towards the tire and puncture it.

Dusting the invisible dust from my hands I sat on its bonnet having a cup of tea from nearby stall. Let me enjoy a solo date. I love this idea. Sipping the tea I was looking here and there when he came outside looking for me .

Coming near me he said,"When did you came outside.I was looking for you?" Narrowing my eyes I said," Are you sure ? Because seems like you came on a date with that Selina ?" He corrected me saying Alina .

" Yeah Yeah whatever her name is . It was like you just need some more time and you will also propose her for marriage and she will turn into a red tomato with the rate she was blushing. I mean who will blush with those cheesy lines."I complained line a child but who cares.

Scratching his neck he smiled sheepishly and said," don't blame me you are the one who challenged me . And Don't say anything about my lines I have impressed many girls with them ."
Giving him a tight lipped smile I said,"Then go to those girls . Challenge my foot. What if I will told you to marry her then what will you do?"I jump off the bonnet and stomp my foot on his .

He shouts in pain but followed me behind and caught my wrist. I stopped and turn back, raising my eyebrows I ask him what happened. Pointing towards car he said,"We have to go by that car did you forget ?" Rolling my eyes I go and sat on the passanger sit waiting for him to start the car.

I am excited for his reaction.

********************************

Holaa,

How are you all?

Hope you like the chapter.
Please do votes and some comments will not hurt ,Right?

Tell your favourite part?

Don't forget to comment and vote .

Thank you and Take care
~Iraa 💜