Chapter 20

Tadaa!!
Here is your next chapter.
Don't forget to read the last part which is author's note. Please read it after the chapter.

Adhira's POV:

You know the feeling when it feels like you have everything still you have nothing. This is what I am feeling. In the name of family I have all members but no one to talk. I know that somewhere I was wrong. I was wrong that I lost my patience at that time and Mrs. Khurana took advantage of that.
She knew that all were listening to us that's why she did that.

I underestimate her , she is way too much smart but now no one is talking to me. My chain of thoughts were broke by the sound of someone clearing throat. I turn around to see none another than Mr. khurana whom I didn't even expect to be here in the backyard.

He has two mugs in his hands . "What do you want and if you are also here to put some sense in me then please come tomorrow My today's Quota got full."I told him with a tight lipped smile. But he come forward and make him comfortable beside me on the swing. We sat silently lost in our own thoughts. This time there isn't anything like other times.

He pass me a mug . I took it from him to see coffee that too my favourite one. Not bad. Sipping it slowly I waited for him to talk otherwise he didn't came here .
"I hear what happened today......"I cut him off saying,"And you also want to say how ill mannered I am and also support Mrs.Khurana Right?"

"No I am not going to say anything like this so stop running your brain too much."He said mockingly for which I just scoffed.

"So as I was saying that I got to know what happened.I just want to ask are you fine. I mean Bhabhi isn't talking to you and also finding some hostel for you. What do you want?"He said . Turning towards him I said,"Why so much care now? Infact you should be happy that I will be gone and this time may be forever." and again sit at my previous position.

"It's never like that . If everything will be like I want then believe me I will never let you go away from me. I know it's hard for you to believe but that's the truth. I know I did a lot of mistakes which can't be mend but I always want your happiness. I don't know why I am saying all this but this is what it is.You know you are just like your mother but still so much different."
He said and I don't know how to react.

He was going but I held his hand.
He turns towards me and I saw my Papa . Yeahh I feel it the same concern and love which I used to  feel years ago. This time it isn't Maira's Dad but Adhira's Papa.
The one she lost years ago. All the emotions are coming back. However she show that she don't need anyone but somewhere in her heart that Little Adhira is still craving for her father's love who didn't even came out from her mother's Demise.

I hug him by his waist and let the tears fall down. Slowly those tears turn into sobs which were filled with pain. Pain of losing her mother,pain of being away from her father, her cousin's ignorance, her grandparents mockings,her Badi Maa's anger , being an unknown stranger to her own family. So much was inside her and today she want everything to flow because she never knew when she will get to see her papa.

Although as far as she Miss her father somewhere she has also accept the fact that she has to share him with Maira.
All the while Dhruv didn't stop her, just caressing her head . As much as her cries making him hurt,he also want her to let everything fall.  He want to let her feel that her father is there for her to gather her.

"I miss you Papa .I miss you so much ."She said Between her cries.
Hearing Adhira calling him father Dhruv also got tears back . He hear it last time when she was little . The word seems like foreign to him but comforting also.

"Please don't leave me."Adhira said looking up to him. This time he smiles and wipe her tears.  Sitting beside her they both sat in silence. Putting her head on her father's shoulder she said,"I can't forgive so easily. I can't forget the times I need you and you weren't there for me."Sighing heavily Dhruv said,"I know Adhira and I am not saying you to forgive me easily. Take your own time but understand one thing that your papa is with you no matter what.
Bachcha I know it's hard for you to accept Maira and it's not always important to accept everyone but I just want to say that I don't want her to go through what you have gone. You are My Anusuya's strong child but she is not like you."

Nodding she said,"I will try to be civil with her but if she will get on my nerves then I don't know"chuckling at the last part.
"About Himani it's your matter solve it in Adhira's way . I will not interfere in between. Do what your heart says."he said standing up and kissing her forhead.

********************************

Holaa,

Well as you see I updated.
Actually it's a compensatory chapter not a bonus one.

Hope I make it up for my delay 😁.

But as I mend my side then please do lots of votes and comments.

Leave your thoughts in comment box and also if you want to ask something you can related to me or Adhira and also any other thing. 😜😜

ONE MORE THING:
MONDAY AND FRIDAY
I WILL UPDATE ON THESE DAYS.

So see you on Friday now.
Take care
Thank you
~Iraa 💜