Chapter 4

Adhira's POV

I felt someone pulling my blanket but I love my sleep so much that I didn't care to see the person. Just then "splash", I woke up as someone pour water on me . Rohan is standing in front of me with a jug of water which is now empty. "Rohan ,run for your life"saying this I started chasing him and he was running here and there in my room.

"Dii stop, I am sorry but you weren't waking up and Badi Maa send me to wake up you. And then you know,I don't have any other option"saying this he ran out of the room. What a great way of waking up . I mentally thought.

After doing my morning business I got ready and made my way to the dining table.

Everyone was already there

Everyone was already there. I made my way to the empty chair which is near Rohan. "Good Morning"I greet everyone just then my fav Chachi says,"What's so good in this morning Adhira? we were waiting for you from half hour and Is it the time to wake up."

"Sorry If I made you all wait but I didn't told anyone to not eat without me . Everyone can have their breakfast no one has to wait for me."I said particular to no one.
"Really Instead of thanking us that we wait for you so you didn't have to eat alone you are arguing."This time It's Mrs. Khurana who didn't said anything from yesterday.

"Well I appreciate it but you don't have to favour me as from last five years I was eating alone only and I don't remember someone even calling me to remind me of having my food."saying this I started eating my food.
_____________

After morning incident, I was in my room only as everyone gone to their workplaces except Mrs.Khurana,Chachi and Badi Maa who are now gone at someone's place.About Daadu and Daadi they were gone at some friend's place.

I made my way towards Mumma's room where I want to go from the time I come here but couldn't as everyone was present there ,I don't want someone else to show me sympathy.

Standing in front of the room, I saw it's locked but why ??I mean we never kept it lock . I thought of asking Badi Maa . As soon as she pick the call I ask her,"Badi Maa why is Mumma's Room door is locked. It was never locked before then why now."I feel Badi Maa was hesitant to answer me but then she told me,"The Room's Key is with your Dad so you can ask him."and she cut the call.

Does Mr.Khurana lock the door?But why will he do this? What to do now? Should I call him? But I don't have his number as once Badi Maa told me that he changed his number. Should I go to office?But what will I say to him? My mind was filled with all these thoughts then my phone started ringing. It's from Bade Papa . Isn't he in office? Can't he call you if he is in office? my inner self mock me.

Picking up the call I greet him."What happened Bade Papa?"
"Adi In my room there is a red file kept on the side table of bed.Will you take it and come to office?No one's at home and I need the file urgently"He told me. "I am coming"saying this I cut the call and pick the file from Bade Papa's Room. With this ,I can also ask Mr. Khurana about the room?

I made my way towards the car and the driver gave me the keys as I want to drive. Yeah I know driving. In the whole ride my thoughts were occupied that how will I ask him as I never initiated any talk with him from a long time. Everything is changed.

After parking my car ,I reach towards the reception of the company just then a lady in her mid thirties came to me and ask about the file saying Bade papa send her . I started going with her and give the file to Bade Papa . He thanked me and I smiled. After that he went to some meeting and I made my way towards Mr Khurana's office. Standing in front of the office,I knocked the door twice, in a faint voice I hear come in. Going inside I close the door softly,there he is sitting on the head chair talking to someone on phone. He didn't see who come and still talking on phone,"I don't know I have to reach there so please fastly manage a car from somewhere or book a cab as my car got punctured."saying this he cut the call and looked towards me. He was shocked to see me in his office .

Regaining his posture he told me to sit and after that for 5 minutes we sat in silence. He was the first one to broke the silence,"You here?You want something?"He said.
"Umm Actually I want to ask about Mumma's room .I want to go inside but that is locked."As soon as I told him ,he stiffened.

"I will give you the key when I will come back"He told me with finality so that I can't argue back. Huffing I started going outside the office then I remember he had to go somewhere for meeting and any car is not available. Should I give him ride but ..? I couldn't help but those words manage to escape from my mouth,"If you want I can give you a ride."As soon as he hear ,he immediately said yes.

Shrugging,I went towards my car with Mr.Khanna . Well he was going to sit on the Driver's sit but before that I stood infront of him stopping him to sit on driver's seat.

D:Dhruv aka her father
A: Adhira

D:What? Step aside so that I can sit inside the car.
A:No...I mean you can sit but on the passenger seat .I will drive the car.
D: Stop joking and move .I am getting late .
A:So What if you are getting late.I was the one who drove the car while coming and now I will only drive it.
D: Well you know I don't have any wish to call danger so please let me drive the car.
A: Hawww..... What do you mean by danger.For your information my driving is really smooth and safe S A F E safe . So now go and sit there.
D: (Huffing)Both mother and daughter are same . First she never  let me drive and now you.

Saying this he went inside the car and I stiff as he just mention Mumma . My thoughts were broken by Mr.Khurana's voice,"Shall we go now or is there any auspicious time"he said annoyingly and I was enjoying his state . I wish everything went back like before .

I started driving and after sometime Mr.Khurana reached his destination and I went back to Khurana Mansion. Now I just have to wait for his arrival.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Precap:-

As soon as I open Mumma's room ,I was shocked to hell. Tears were flowing through my eyes and I didn't care to wipe them as I am still staring at the room .

"Mr.Khurana............"I shouted and stormed out of the room angrily.

********************************
Well there is different satisfaction after completing a chapter. So please tell me your views.

What happened to Anusuya's Room?Why was it locked?

Your favourite part of the chapter??

Please do vote and comments as much as you can . Atleast do comments as they encourage every writer to write more.

Thank you
~Iraa💜