Chapter 33

Adhira's POV

Turning back I saw that those two men were there behind me. My eyes went wide . Before I can react one of them caught my wrist tightly causing me to wince in pain.

I was shouting for help but somewhere I know that no one is there to help me. They were dragging me forcefully when from somewhere two bulky men came and caught them . I got freed from their hold. Those two men holding the goons looked behind me and bowed slightly.

Furrowing my eyebrows I turn back to see him standing there .
Yuvaan a mere whisper escape from my mouth. And without wasting any other moment I throw my arms around him . Although he stumble back a little but composed himself soon.

Hugging him soon my tears turned into sobs. He could be my enemy but in the between of my problem he showed up.

Although he didn't wrap his arms around me but I was assuring myself that I am not alone. But soon I found my eyelids getting heavy and I let myself engulfed in darkness.

Author's Pov

Yuvaan was shocked to see Adhira in this state but before he get to know what's happening he felt Adhira fainted which cause him to hold her.

Picking her in Bridal style he took her near his car and get inside.
Sitting on the back sit with Adhira beside him he order the driver to start the car . He looked towards her .

She had few bruises on her face and hands. He really underestimate her . If there is any other girl she would have stay there only and enjoy the riches but she chose her freedom. He had to say how effortlessly she escaped from there without anyone knowing.

How much he want to bash out on her and punish her but seeing her condition and passing out surprisingly replaced his anger with concern and worry.

It wasn't in his list to marry Adhira but circumstances made him do it. Sometimes he felt guilty but remembering her family's deed he couldn't help but want to make them suffer.

His life was all peaceful until her arrival. He sighed thinking about all the ruckus. Now what will Daadi do to her ? She can never tolerate anyone disrespecting their name and prestige .

Soon the car stopped in front of the palace. Getting outside the car he picked her up and went inside only to see his whole family in the living room. It was late night.

Without stopping he went to his room and make her lay on his bed.
Everyone followed him . Meanwhile his brother call the doctor.

No one wants to feel the emotions they were having towards her. After sometime the doctor came and check on Adhira. He told them that due not having any meal her body got weak and she pass out and also treat her injuries advising them to let her on bed rest for some time.

After the doctor went back , Yuvaan's mother sat near Adhira and caress her face . "Don't show so much concern to this girl. And after today's events I am not gonna leave her easily."Saying this Daadi went away .

Soon everyone went back to their rooms leaving them alone. Sighing Yuvaan went to freshen up .

Adhira's POV

I tried to open my eyes to see where I am ? I was on some unfamiliar room. I roam my eyes around to see it is a lavish room but with some dark and sophisticated aura.

There was a big frame of ummmm Yuvaan ? It is his room but what am I doing here ? I tried to get up but winced in pain .

"Seems like you don't have habit of staying at a place."I looked at the source of voice only to find him in formals leaning on the door.

Ignoring him I tried to get up but ended up miserably fail. My body was paining so much.
"You don't have much energy in your body so why trying hard and doctor told for bedrest so better lay there only."He told me while coming inside the room and standing beside the bed.

Looking at him I said in weak voice,"Why did you even save me ? Afterall I am your enemy. And why you took me here in your room when you can leave me anywhere."

Bending towards me he said,"If I have to leave you anywhere then I have never married you on first place and besides this you aren't my enemy you are just a pawn in my game."and made me lay on the bed.

All the while I was just staring at him. Wondering that what is the real truth . Who is right and who is wrong and how am I connected to all this.

********************************
Holaa
I hope you all are fit and fine.

A very Happy New Year 💐 .
And Thank you so much for being with me all the time .
I really appreciate you all !!

I hope you like the chapter.
Happy Reading.

Dhanyawaad
~TinyTales 💜