Chapter 17

Last night Daadu didn't ask me anything which relieved me but today as soon as I came back from hospital he call me.

I am standing in front of Daadu's study from last 5 minutes thinking whether to go inside or not

I am standing in front of Daadu's study from last 5 minutes thinking whether to go inside or not .
After sometime I decided to go inside and knock the door.
After hearing a faint come in I step inside the room where Daadu is sitting on the head chair. Daadi and Mrs.Khurana one side .Only these three. "Why are you standing there ? Come and sit here."Daadu said and I sat on the chair. "Daadu why did you call me?"I ask him innocently.

"These tricks will not work on me Adhira and you are also equal to others members so the rules which they follows should also be followed by you. Then why you always hell bent on breaking each and every rule. I really don't like this rebellious attitude."He said strictly.

Truth to be told I am really afraid from this tone of his but masking a courageous face I ask," Sorry Daadu I don't understand which rule you are talking about ."
"Fine if you want it like this. What were you doing at Roy's enterprises knowing that it's prohibited meeting any member of Roy's in our family."He said.

"I know it is but why ? Don't forget that they are my Mumma's family which means my family also . Then why can't I met them. And if you are talking about equality then If Maira have the right to meet her maternal grandparents even they stay here then why can't I just met them."I ask him .

"Because we said so Adii. It's not important to know every reason and If we say that you can't met them than you can't."Daadi said.
Releasing a frustrated sigh I ask her," But I am only asking the reason then why are you being so annoyed with the fact that I want to met my maternal grandparents"

"Watch your tongue young lady. Don't forget what relation we share. Seems like send you in a foreign country is the worst descision we made. From the time you came here do you even know what's happening in this house."Daadu said. Now me being angry would be an understatement. Why does everytime in every situation they have to attach it with me going away and why I feel like they are Mrs.Khurana's words.

From the corner of my eye I saw her smirking. I was trying very hard to not lash out afterall I know how to respect but ..... Taking deep breaths I said in a calm tone," Daadu like everyone said that sending me at other place was the worst descision then today I should clear it First of all Daadi did you forget how you emotionally blackmailed me for Mr.Khurana's marriage and that little me didn't think anything else . After that when Mrs. Khurana came in this house you Know I tried so hard to mend my relations with her just for my father but if she pushes me away then don't blame me that I always misbehave. She never want to make any relation so I also didn't tried after that. After that my own family neglect me because they were making their new princess comfortable in this house.
Just for a damn new relation they forget their old one."I said in one go.

chuckling dryly I continued," I tried very hard to adjust the new environment of my own house . Weird isn't it but all thank to you all Little Adhira got to know that nothing lasts longer. Not a single thing. You know when the last string of my hope got crushed, My own family ditch my annual function just because Princess Maira suddenly want to have a get together.And you know what now I don't give a damn.Do whatever you want but don't dare to question about my Mumma's bringing like some people do indirectly."

Throughout the way I was enough polite as I can't let Mrs.Khurana take another chance against me.
After that I left the room and got out of the house for some fresh air.

Sitting in a garden I was playing with my guitar which I brought along. This always calms my nerves.I was playing some random tune just then I heard a voice behind me," Ohh so despite of talking you also know anything else . Not bad." I turn around to see him standing in all his glory. Wearing a white shirt with sleeves rolled to his elbows and black formal pants. 

I wasn't in the mood to say anything so I turn back and again started playing the tune. I feel his presence beside me but didn't look up . Making himself comfortable on the bench he also didn't said anything. Sighing I put my guitar back and turned to him," What's your problem?"I ask him . Raising his eyebrows he said,"Me ? Well I don't have any problem but seems like you certainly have."

Ignoring his comment I got up and started walking. But soon I felt a tug on my hand and I was swiftly turned around which causes me to collided with his chest. I look up furiously but seeing his eyes which surprisingly aren't behind those specs which always does makes me feel something different. They are beautiful but always hide behind his specs.

"You know doctors shouldn't have bad temper but seems like you are a different case."He whispers in my ear. Moving a little back I said,
"It's because I am different from others. Like we say exceptions are always there and doctors are also humans who also have emotions."

I feel my locket wasn't in my neck but I was wearing it all the time. Where did it go. Seeing me looking here and there he asked me concernly ,"Hey what happened why are you panicked?" In a panicked tone I told him," My.....my locket....mumma gave me......it lost.... But I ....I ..was ... Don't know how....."I was unable to say anything. "Hey hey calm down. Come sit here I will fetch some water for you."He said while making me sit on the bench and goes to take a water bottle from a nearby shop.

Kneeling down in front of me he gave me the bottle . I drink it in one go. He told me to tell him now what happened." My locket fell down somewhere. It is soo much important for me I can't afford to lose it. It's a butterfly one."I told him except the part it is my Mumma's memory.

He assured me that we will find it. After an hour of too much finding I sat down dejectedly. But then I felt something cold on my neck it is my locket. Turning back I saw him who make me wear it. Standing up on the  bench I hug him tightly and was chanting Thank you again and again. After sometime I feel his hands drawing circles on my back to calm down me . Realising our position I retreated back and got down from the bench.

It's already much time so I decided to go back. We both turn to go our ways then I said," Thank you Kabir" He just gives me a little smile. Maybe he isn't that bad .
After this I go back to home getting too much relief.

********************************

Holaa,

Hope you all are fit and fine and like the Chapter.

This time only after 20 votes and 40 comments I will update the next part.

I hope you all understand me.

Don't forget to tell your favourite part .

Thank you and take care
~Iraa 💜