Chapter 32

Adhira's POV :

Without thinking any other consequence I ran from there and now stuck in the middle of the road where except so many trees there is nothing. Even not any vehicle going.

Now I am doubting my descision. What if some goons came and ask for money and I will refuse them . After that they will try to harm me and then someone came from behind to protect me and then I saw that person is the most handsome person I have ever seen. And then he will save..........
Okay Enough of Dreaming Adhira Back to reality.

Being tired from so much running I sat on a rock which is on the side of the road. Till now they must have noticed my absence and will they try to even find me. What if.....Naah I am sure they will try to find me but what if that Idiot Yuvaan thought of not finding me and I don't even know any way.

My phone I don't even get it . I leave it there in his car. It is still daytime So I better find some place first. But in this dress, Ohh God !

Getting up I started again walking because I don't have that much stamina that I will run in this dress.

After what felt like eternity I saw some type of godown. Maybe I can get some help. But is it safe to go there ? But don't have any option as it's going to be dark soon .
Giving myself a prep talk I reach near it. I was just going towards the door when my eyes fall on the window. Peeking inside my eyes went wide seeing the scene.

I can't take help from them . There are several man playing cards and drinking. Adi let's go back without anyone noticing you.  

I quietly turn back only to find two man standing.

"Ohh hello sir !! I came here by mistake. Sorry I should be get going. Sorry for disturbing you." Saying this I went past them Sighing. That was close but someone held my wrist from behind.

Furrowing my eyebrows I turn back . "What ?"I ask them.

"We can't leave a girl at this time here alone. Besides there isn't any other shelter."One of the man said shamelessly checking me out.
Forcefully freeing my hand I said,"No thanks I can manage."and tried to went past them but they block my path. What the hell !!

"It's been a long time someone like you came here."The other one said.
Although I was scared as hell but can't show it. I was going to push him but felt something piercing on my neck and then everything got dark around me. 

I heard some faint sounds around me but it's difficult to open my eyes. Blinking hardly I manage to open my eyes but it was difficult because of the lights. After some efforts I opened my eyes only to see I was sitting on the ground but tied with a rope.

Maybe there are people on the other side. I heard footsteps coming towards me so I immediately closed my eyes.
"This girl didn't opened her eyes yet. For how long she is gonna be like this. This injection didn't last too long."Said someone.

"Maybe she got a little more fluid inside her. Let's wait ."Other voice came and soon the footsteps got faint. I opened my eyes to see they are gone. Sighing I looked here and there to find something which can help me.

There is a knife I just have to take it. I tried to bring it near by stretching my leg. After some efforts I successfully bring it near me and somehow managed to hold it. Cutting the rope I managed to freed myself.

Having a satisfactory smile I stand up only to see one of the same man    standing in front of me. Shit ! Coming near me he forcefully hold my hand which had the knife and throw it somewhere else.

My wrist was already paining because of the rope's tight knot. I was struggling to push me when he slapped me hard causing me to fell on the ground. It hurts like hell. How they do these scenes in movies ? Well this isn't the time to think.

Picking the knife which was on the floor I cut on his hand causing him to yelp in pain and giving me a chance to escape from there .

I managed to get out only to see more people sitting and drinking. But without giving anyone any chance to react I ran out from there. I see that man and also a other man behind me to catch.

I can't afford to stop here. I run with all the strength I had in me. When I see there isn't any other way to go then I take left and went in the trees. Sliding down that hill I sat down and wrap my arms around me.

I never knew that something like this will happen. I don't have any energy left in me. My whole body was aching. What if those men had manhandled me and they were trying to force them on me. No Don't think like that .

Nothing happened. I am safe

Chanting these words I let my tears fall down . Mumma please send someone to help me.I can't let myself be weak. From always on I was my only strength and for now only I will be my strength. I don't need anyone.

Mustering some courage I wipe my tears and managed to get up despite the fact that my body was aching as hell and there were some bruises also.

Getting up I again went on the main road sensing that those men must have went back after this much time. Coming on the road I first look here and there only to find nothing. Sighing in relief I again started walking without knowing where the hell I am going.

On top of that this darkness is scaring the shit out of me.
After walking some distance I stopped and place my hands on my knees . Taking deep breaths I tried to calm down myself when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

My heartbeat began fast. Who came now ? Turning back I saw......................

                             (To Be Continued)

********************************
Holaa
I hope you all are fit and fine.

Here come the most consistence writer of the century.😅😁
(NOTE THE SARCASM)

So sorry for the delay's.

Hope you like the chapter and please do lots if votes and comments.
I don't think it will hurt by voting .

Take care till next time .
Dhanyawaad 💜
~ TinyTales