Chapter 23

Adhira's POV:

Getting up early is something became my routine from the time I am doing my internship. But nonetheless I got up a little early so that I can talk to Badi Maa.

Going towards the temple which is built inside the house I saw her there arranging things

Going towards the temple which is built inside the house I saw her there arranging things. Quitely I go there and sat beside her. Sensing my presence she was going to stand but I hold her hand and said,"So you are that much disappointed that don't even want to stand in the same room Badi Maa."Seeing she will not say anything I place my head on her lap and ask for her forgiveness.

Still she doesn't say anything I said,"If I am that much burden then I will go somewhere else you don't have to be disturbed because of me."Saying this I got up and started to go Hoping that she will stop me. Huhhh did my plan went in pain.Ohh God I thought she will stop me but please please God.....my thoughts broke by Badi Maa's voice,"Wait Adii..I am not disappointed with you it's just when others talk ill about you I don't like it. Promise me you will not do anything like this again."

Turning around I gave her promise and hug her,"Badi Maa Will you really send me to some hostel."I ask her. Pulling back she cups my face and said,"No I was just angry so I just said like this. And I am sorry bachcha did I slap you hard."
I nod my head for which she said,"Sorry but I will make your favourite breakfast."and went away.

Smiling happily I also went outside for bumping only to papa . Yupp Now I got my old vibes back.Infact it feels like everything will be back on track except Daadu and Daadi.

"What happened Adhira Why are you jumping in the early morning and wait How did you wake up this early."He ask me looking amused. Raising my eyebrows I said,"Well because I managed to save myself from Badi Maa's wrath."Chuckling he shook his head.

After breakfast I went to hospital and got engrossed in my daily routine.

Today I got free a little early so decided to visit Khurana Industries.

Reaching there I straightley went towards Papa's cabin and knock the door . Getting permission I went inside to see him engrossed in work. So he didn't see who came. I also sit on the chair in front of him and waiting for him to look up.

After 10 minutes closing the laptop frustratedly he look up and said,"You were here then why didn't you tell me?"

"You were working so I didn't disturb you"I Said shrugging.
Nodding his head he said,"Well last you time you came ,you made nothing less then a blunder so is there also something today"listening him I narrowed my eyes and said,"Huhh I am not doing anything like that I just got free so came."He nods his head but I saw a different shine in Papa's eyes. Hope he will always be happy.

”Umm Is there any problem with work? I mean the way you shut laptop so I thought?"I ask him for which he said,"Yeahh there is this file which is getting some technical issues and I couldn't let anyone see but Kabir Singhania can do it as he is one of the best  in this cases but couldn't go by myself as there is an important meeting in just 10 minutes."Listening his name my ears got alert and I mentally dance in my mind.

"Papa if you want I can go , infact I don't have anything to do"I said . After some deep thinking he agreed but said,“Take my care and go safely."Nodding my head I gave him a side hug and started going towards my destination.

After some time I reach there ,Singhanias . Going inside I told the receptionist that I want to meet Kabir but she ask me for appointment which I didn't have.
Now what did I do I forgot about this. I was going to dial a number when I heard a voice,"Are you someone's relative or someone's friend. Don't tell me you also came here by being someone's fake relative like you did in Roy's."

Turning around I saw him standing there looking like always perfect plus his specs . Narrowing my eyes I said,"I am here for official work which papa has given me not for meeting someone."He nods his head and said," I know and that's why I came by myself.You know I can send my secretary also but I feared if you also make her crazy with you non-stop talks."

Huffingly I went behind him to his cabin which is on the top floor and was the best one. I can spend my life here but it can't happen.

Going in his cabin we sat when I said,"You really didn't have manners.I came from so far and you didn't even ask me if I am hungry or not."Just then someone knock the door. Coming inside a person was having a tray which he kept on the table and went away.

There were chocolate shake and sandwich. He said smirkingly,"I know I was going to have a hungry guest so I already told someone to get them."
Ignoring his works I focus on my food till then he was doing something with the pendrive in which file was stored.

When I finished my food I saw him still working. Yawning I just sat there waiting for him to finish it but don't know when sleep consume me.

Next time I woke up I was in a car that too on a passenger sit. Turning my head I saw him driving the car but when did I came here.

"So Our highness woke up."Rolling my eyes I said,"You could have just wake me up and where is the car in which I came."For which he said,"I tried but seems like you were in total form of not waking up so I thought of dropping you and about cat I told someone to take it to Khurana mansion."I nod my head listening him ."

After that he drop me home and went back. Going inside I first give the pendrive to papa and came to my room .

Coming inside I sprawled on my bed then suddenly something click on my mind. He is the one who take me to the car and for that he picked me up . Thinking this I squealed like some teenager getting to talk to her crush. Wait crush no way .Ummm maybe a little bit.

********************************
Holaa,

I hope you all are fit and fine.

Hope you like the chapter.
Please do votes and lots of comments.

That's it for now .
Take care and Thank you.
~Iraa 💜