Chapter 15

Adhira's POV:

I go and sat on the Driver's seat while rohan sat on the passanger one. I started the car but didn't said anything.In the whole ride I didn't ask him anything and this is what I want to do. Let him realise on his own . His school came,I stopped the car in front of the school he started to leave just then I said," I don't know why are you behaving like this and didn't even telling me the reason. And you know what don't worry I will not bother you anymore." He was shocked listening to me but nonetheless went inside the school.

After that I also reach the hospital where like all the days I got busy with the patients. I don't know how the time passes. By the time I got free it was evening which means my shift is over. I came out of the hospital and started the car. My phone rang It was some unknown number I pick the call and said Hello. I got no response from other side. I again said but again got no reply. Irritatedly I said,"Who the hell are"but stop in between bearing the voice.

"If you want to meet Mr.Roy then meet me at Sunshine cafe in 10 minutes."he said and cut the call.
Arghhh I am tired but don't have any other option. I turn my car towards the cafe. In the next 15 minutes I reach there. Going inside the cafe I saw his back was facing towards me. So quietly I go and sit infront of him.

In all formals, wearing specs and furiously typing something is making him looking all like the main lead of drama. Control Adii.
I mentally said and cleared my throat to get his attention. Looking towards me he put his phone on the table and was going to say something when I interrupted him.
"Atleast order something I am very hungry."I told him sheepishly.
Sighing annoyingly he said,"First you came late by 5 minutes and now you want to eat something first?"

"So what I just finished my shift and was going home only and you called me suddenly"I said in my defense. After this he didn't say anything and we ordered.
After the food arrived he said,"So
Let's talk why we are here. You want to meet Mr. Roy Right!"I nod my head in approval after that he continued,"I can fix your appointment but you have to do a work of mine. "and lean back on the table crossing his hands.
I got confused and asked,"What type of work. Don't tell me you want me to be your fake girlfriend and after that you will introduce me to your family. Your family will like me as you know how much good person I am and then they will come at my home and asked my hand for your marriage. Ohh god What if they will come at my home Daadi is gonna eat me alive with that Bhua,Chachi and Maira aren't going to leave any chance to mock me. But who will give them chance to talk anything about me. Afterall it's my life I can do anything. After All this Fiasco we both will get married infact which will be a contract marriage for us but soon you will fall in love with me because of my beauty and personality. And one day you will come ,sit on your knees and ask for my approval and after that............."he stuffed the burger on my mouth. What the hell ?
Eating a bite I put it back and wipe my mouth with a tissue.

I opened my mouth to ask him what was that but he interrupted me and said annoyingly,"Stop right there. Just shut up and What the hell on the earth was that . You just imagine a whole idiotic story by yourself and why do you think I will ask you to be my girlfriend ohh sorry FAKE GIRLFRIEND."

Smiling sheepishly I said,"Ohh I thought generally people say this only in stories . So you will also ask me something like this."

"Nothing can be happened to you and Now I will talk and you will listen only. Not a single word in between when I will say,talk at that time only. Understood"He ask me and I nod.

"So I want you to help me in buying a gift for a girl who is somewhat of your age. My family told me to arrange it by myself but I don't have any time for all this and you can help me with that.
Just buy anything and don't worry about the price."He said.

Gift for a girl but Is it his sister. Why will he ask me to find for his sister afterall in this case he knew her better than me. And is it his girlfriend...."Don't use this little brain of yours soo much just select something best . You have time till next Monday. If I like the present then I will fix your appointment with Mr. Roy."He finished and got up to leave. Ohh God now I have to do the most difficult task and that is finding a suitable gift.

We both exit the cafe and was going to our ways . Realising something I called him . Turning towards me he gave me a confusing look. I go towards him and said,"Now as we both have to help each other and we met so many times but still don't know each other's name."He gave me an understanding look.

Forwarding my hand I said proudly,"Hello I am Adhira and in future it will be Dr. Adhira." Smiling lightly he accept my handshake and said,"Kabir."
It's the first time I saw his smile
Although it's little but a smile is a smile. And when his cold hands met my warm ones I felt something different which I never felt before. Shrugging off the feeling I retreated my hands back and said him goodbye.

With a crazy and lazy smile on my face I start my car to go back to home.

********************************

Holaa
How are you all ?

Hope you like the chapter.
Please tell you views in comments and vote the chapter.

And please do vote.Many readers read the story but only some selected ones vote.

How's your day today?

Your favourite part??

Thank you and take care
~Iraa 💜