Chapter 110: The First Night

Start from the beginning

In this way, Zha Panpan and Wu Shasha finally had kindling and a kitchen knife after experiencing the stench all afternoon, so they could go back and find a way to get some hot food to eat.

[Feng Xiang: My Tang is really good, I don't even know what it is, and I am willing to exchange it with them!]

[The master is a fat black cat: Yes, a few pieces of meat for a kitchen knife, no matter how you think about it, it’s Panpan and the others’ money. But Panpan and Sasha are girls after all, so they should take care of them!]

Qiu Ming and Shi Mingxu were lucky enough to find a few fruit trees, and after eating a couple of fruit trees, they went back to the wooden house to rest.

Chen Yang and Cao Jun were probably the worst. They lived too far away. After a busy afternoon, they only got towels and gloves. Although they caught two rabbits before, they didn't have a kitchen knife and it was hard to deal with them. It's hard to find directions when it's late, so I have to be hungry, and I will go to other groups tomorrow to exchange some things with rabbits.

The temporary residence built by everyone after a busy afternoon was not comfortable, but at least it could provide shelter from the wind and rain, and it was enough for them to have a place to sleep.

When it was time to go to bed at night, He Yunchen first roasted the ground with a fire, and then spread a layer of soft grass leaves, so that they would not feel cold when they slept at night. Then he produced a small boxy box, one of three items he carried. Ruan Tang looked over curiously, not knowing what this thing was for.

As a result, when He Yunchen opened the box, the contents inside immediately expanded, turning into a soft and light sleeping bag.

"This is a portable sleeping bag made of special materials. We can sleep here tonight and it will be more comfortable." He Yunchen said to him.

"Brother Chen is really thoughtful!" Ruan Tang praised without hesitation, then touched the sleeping bag with his hand, and found that although the material is light and thin, it feels very soft, and there is a lining inside, so it must be warm to sleep in. It was comfortable again, and his eyes lit up involuntarily.

"Yeah." He Yunchen implicitly accepted the compliment from his boyfriend, spread out the sleeping bag, and lay down with Ruan Tang.

He Yunchen quietly pressed a button on the communicator, and the aircraft that had been following the film slowly exited the wooden house, ending today's live broadcast.

[Utopia in the mirror: Hey, why did it end so suddenly! I just saw my cute cp get into a bed!]

[The banner of "Lotus Pond" will never fall: ahhhhhhhhh! Before the pink bubble could appear, it was shrouded in darkness!]

It is definitely a lie for the audience to say that they are not disappointed, but they also know that it is the break time for the guests, and they also need some privacy, so they can only leave the live broadcast room one after another.

Other audiences quickly devoted themselves to other entertainment, and only a small group of CP fans named "Hetang" secretly started food production operations.

That night, an update appeared on the homepage of the CP station.

——"Chapter 28 Traveling, sleeping together, thump,  thump in the dark!"

"He Yunchen and Ruan Tang didn't know that the two of them still had so many CP fans. If they knew... He Yunchen might be passionate about food.

Because there is only one sleeping bag, the two of them have to sleep with their arms around each other. The space in the sleeping bag is relatively small. After stuffing two grown men, there is only a little space left. The two hug each other intimately, feeling each other's heartbeat, the soft moonlight shone in through the small window specially set aside, and in such a quiet night, it gave birth to some romantic flavors.

The one he loves is in his arms, He Yunchen met his shining eyes, lowered his head as if bewitched, embraced the soft lips of the person in his arms, and exchanged a lingering kiss.

"Brother Chen, what is the third item you brought?"

As soon as the words finished, Ruan Tang felt He Yunchen's muscles tense, and then he kissed him again. Under He Yunchen's strong and enthusiastic offensive, the doubts just now were quickly thrown away by Ruan Tang.

The half-closed sleeping bag rolled around the room a few times, moving very violently, and intermittent voices came from between the two furry heads that were exposed.

"No, the place is too small..."

"So our movements should be smaller..."

I don't know how long it took before the wooden house finally calmed down. The ambiguous atmosphere in the air was wrapped in the night wind and quickly dissipated in the air. In the moonlight.