Chapter 16 (Rachel's POV)

Beginne am Anfang

"I don't know what you are up to but if I get to the house and my mother is here you will regret it."

She smiles and heads to the car. When we head back to the house Dad takes my hand.

"Jasmine." I call.

She comes running downstairs. "Rachel did Martha try anything, because if she did ..."

"Jasmine, this is my father."

She studies him and I can see her mind spinning.

"She looks like you when we first met Adi." Dad tells me.

I smile at him, knowing he's right. Derrick comes down the stairs.

Derrick looks at father and father glare at him. Father isn't too happy that I have kids by a man I'm not married to yet.

"Mother what have you done?" Derrick demands.

"I brought a family together."

"I hear she is not wife yet." Father announces.

"Soon." I tell him.

"Why do you still stay with this fuckboy?" Father asks in his native language.

"She stays with him because he is the father of her children and she loves him." Jasmine demands, in his native tongue.

He smiles at her. "It is good that you know my native tongue."

She nods still judging on weather she likes him or not.

"Why are you here?"

"He's here because, he wants to take you home to meet his family." Martha encourages.

"No." Derrick, Jasmine, and I agree.

"Daughter, your grandmother is waiting." Father informs me.

"Well maybe as a honey moon spot." Derrick offers.

A sharp pain shoots through my legs and I wince.

"Derrick come here." I tell him.

He does and I lean on him.

"It's a boy." Father whispers to me.

"I just want the baby to be healthy."

He nods and takes a seat on the couch.

"Father, I don't want to go right now."

"Your mother and I have been talking." He states bluntly.

"But how? You're ties to your wife and community and hers to her husband."

"We wanted to see you and when Martha reached out to me, I wanted to see you in person again."

"Father you couldn't have come at a worse time. We are being hunted."

"I know, news reacted my home."

"What about your business."

He rolls his eyes, knowing that was a stupid question. His business is always good. "Business is always booming."

"I'm almost sorry to here that." I tell him. He is a leading drug dealer and dabbles in poaching.

He smiles at me. "It would be much easier if you came to help me with the family business."

I roll my eyes. "No, I will not get involved."

He looks at me intensely for a few moments. "I see I will get nowhere with you today. I'll talk to you again tomorrow." He informs in his native tongue.

"Good bye father." I tell him.

"Good bye Obdea." Martha calls.

Once he leaves I stand and glare at Martha.

"My father is none of your business." I demand walking to her. "You bother my family again and there will be hell to pay."

"Listen you whore, don't you dare threaten me in my house." She snarls.

"Don't talk to her like that mother!"

"Why?" She demands. "As long as you stay in my house I can do whatever the hell I want." She turns and looks at me again. "You whore can't even keep your legs close and take care of your family. Your son has a broken ribs and your daughter is whoring around."

To my surprise Jasmine punches her in the mouth. I'm kinda jealous I wanted to have to first hit. Oh well!

I punch her with my left hand and Jasmine elbows her. I snatch Martha's short hair and ram her into the wall ignoring my pain.

Jasmine punches her in the back a few times as I kick her. She falls to the ground. Derrick's father grabs Jasmine.

"Let go of her!" I demand, charging over there.

Derrick snatches me by my waist. "Calm down!" He tells me as I try and escape his grasp.

"I'm fine!" I demand, escaping his grip and heading upstairs.

I slam the door and go to the bed and sit down. My legs are throbbing coming up those stairs was hell. The door opens and Jasmine comes and sits with me.

"Are you mad at me?"

I laugh. "Hell no. I was jealous you got the first punch." I tell her.

"I been waiting to punch her ever since I first met her."

"Me too." I tell her.

She puts her head on my shoulder. "So my grandfather is here. This is so weird."

"I know it is." I tell her. "I never meant to put you through this."

"It's okay." She tells me taking my hand.

Derrick walks in the room.

"Jasmine, I want to speak with her alone."

She nods and leaves.

"How is she?"

"She is getting some ice. She'll probably need stitches."

I resist the urge to smile. "Oh." I reply.

He shakes his head at me and comes by my side. "I'm not going to say I'm happy with what you did, but I rather you do it then me."

I smile at him. "You're secretly a mama's boy, I know you would never hit her." I tell him.

He shakes his head as if I'm lying.

"Is everything in place?"

"Yes, I told Ghost and he is getting everything ready tonight."

"So we leave tomorrow." I tell him with a smile.

He nods and I climb onto his lap.

"Now, I want to finish what we started." I tell him.

He takes a hand full of my hair and pulls me to him. Our lips crashing together moving in perfect sync. I slip my hands under his shirt and he rips mine off literally. I smile against his lips. I quickly unbuckle his pants. He unhooks my bra and tosses it to the side and flips us on the bed.

He looks down at me and my breasts then my stomach. He kisses my stomach and cups my breasts. I run my fingers through his hair.

A knock on the door shocks us.

"Don't get it." I tell him.

He smiles and runs his fingers down my body. I shiver at his gentle touch.

"I will never stop loving you." He tells me getting himself in position.

"I can't ever stop loving you." I moan arching my back.