Chapter 107: The Program Begins.

Start from the beginning

"Everyone wants to choose a chef with superb cooking skills, so let us speak based on our strength, and the winner can choose his favorite chef to form a combination!"

"Of course, our chefs also have the right to refuse."

In fact, Li Hang can let them combine freely to save these troubles, but the program planning team thinks this is meaningless, since the military wants to show If you look at the military force of the soldiers, isn't this a ready-made opportunity?

The five of them are all soldiers who have received strict training, and their moves are crisp and neat. The fight is like a blockbuster martial arts movie, which makes people excited. It's just that in the end, He Yunchen was even better and won the final victory without any suspense.

"Congratulations to Major General He for winning the final victory. Please choose a chef to form a partner."

He Yunchen nodded, walked slowly in front of Ruan Tang, then stopped, suddenly knelt down on one knee, and then stretched out his hand to Ruan Tang's. before.

[Xiao Sheng's Succulent Garden: Wow! What is this doing! What is this doing!]

[Hand over the dried fish: Mommy, is this a marriage proposal? This is a proposal!]

[Leng Ye: Mom, the CP you were drinking has appeared!]

"My dear..." He Yunchen deliberately paused before continuing, "...Mr. Ruan Tang, would you like to be my partner?

"Enduring the heart that was about to jump out of his chest, he put his hand into He Yunchen's.

[Ye Lingxue: Hahaha, this picture is so weird, I seem to see pink bubbles!]

[An Jin: Yes! This scene seems to be a classic scene when the male protagonist confesses to the female protagonist in TV dramas. I never thought I would see it on a food show!]

[Yin Xiaoyu: It's sugar! It's the official candy! [Makes a happy barking sound]]

[Following you inexplicably: Anyway, with Tangtang, no matter what the show is, it will become a gourmet show!]

Immediately, Qiu Ming, who won the second place, chose Shi Mingxu, Chen Yang, who won the third place, chose Cao Jun, Wu Shasha, who was ranked fourth, chose Zha Panpan, who was also a woman like her, and Gu Yan, who won the fifth place, automatically became the partner with Chen Yuanwu. partner.

"Because our program has some links that require confrontation and competition, everyone needs to act in groups and camp in different areas. Here are five pictures of the areas we selected. You can go forward in order according to the order in which you won the competition just now. Come and choose the camp where you will be stationed." Li Hang said as he took out five colorful pictures and waved them to everyone.

As the winners of the competition just now, He Yunchen and Ruan Tang got the priority to choose. They stepped forward to check five pictures, all of which were in different places.

The first picture is by the lake, which seems to be very close to the water source, which is very advantageous, but Ruan Tang knows that it is the most dangerous place in the forest; the second picture is a green grass field, which looks wide and green Safe, there are a few scattered trees growing around, and I don’t know where they are. If it is too far away from the water source, it will not be convenient; the third picture is the entrance of a cave, and there are some shrubs growing at the entrance. It's quite spacious, but I don't know if there are any animals living in the cave; the fourth picture is a dense forest with many trees, towering into the sky, but the trees also bear a lot of fruit. It should not be difficult to find food, but this is the case Snakes and insects are indispensable in the woods, which is not a good camping point; the fifth picture is a mountain stream, and a gurgling stream can be seen flowing under a cliff.

The two discussed it and chose the mountain stream where the fifth picture is located. Qiu Ming and Shi Mingxu chose the lakeside, Chen Yang and Cao Jun chose the green grassland, Zha Panpan and Wu Shasha chose the cave, and Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan chose the dense forest. .

Li Hang took out an original map and handed it to them, marking their respective camps on it. They could only use this paper map when they were live broadcasting on Aquamarine Star. All the optical brains were taken away by the program group and temporarily kept. They were only given a communicator with a call function.

Fortunately, there is a soldier in each group, and it is not difficult for them to find their position according to the map.

Then, Li Hang checked their luggage one by one. Each chef could only carry two pots and some seasonings, and each soldier could only carry three items. After checking He Yunchen's belongings, Li Hang's expression became a little subtle in an instant. He took a deep look at this serious-looking man, and exclaimed in his heart: I never thought you were such a major general!

Ruan Tang was by He Yunchen's side, so he noticed Li Hang's unnatural expression. When Li Hang announced that everyone could go to the camp by themselves after the inspection, he couldn't help but curiously asked He Yunchen what three things he had brought.

He Yunchen smiled slightly, "It's all very useful things, you'll know when you get to the place."

After hearing this, Ruan Tang stopped asking questions, and he still trusted He Yunchen's words.

Numerous flying cameras hovered above their heads, tracking and filming their every move, so many viewers also saw the scene just now.

[Sariel: Brother Hang's expression was so subtle just now, I'm so curious about what the Major General brought with him!]

[White sugar: It should be a very useful thing. After all, I have to live here for 30 days, and the program team feels quite awkward.]

[Susu Susu Susu,: Am I the only one who thinks it's a three-piece suit on the bed?]

[I can't hug the wood: Upstairs you are not a person... No, upstairs you are not alone, I feel the same way QWQ]

He Yunchen's sense of direction is first-rate, and he quickly found the destination according to the map. Strictly speaking, this area the camp is really good, surrounded by mountains and rivers, with beautiful scenery, but the disadvantage is that there is nothing.

What about the camp? Is this emptiness the rhythm for them to sleep in the open?

He and Ruan Tang looked around, and finally stopped by the mountain wall, looked down at the circle painted with white paint, and the petals were delicately painted on the side, which was very natural and childlike, and couldn't help it. Showing a toothache expression.

The audience became a prophecy, this program group is indeed very pitiful!