"Kai, just make me cum...please."

My heart pattered in my chest as her hands brushed against my cheeks and her legs tightened around me. I felt like she was trying to crush me and my dick at the same time, but she felt so good, I'd let her.

"Ask me again." I sat up in front of her, my hands sliding underneath her and lifting her up on my front.

"I can't—" she whined as she flicked her tongue against my lips.

I smiled at her as her hips shook against me. "You want to cum right?"

She nodded, her hair sticking to the sides of her face.

"Ok." I flipped onto my back and propped my knees up behind her. "Cum."

"I cant—"

"You can do whatever you want, Moonie. But you want to cum so, go ahead, cum."

She stared down at me as she hesitated. I could see that her whole body was still shaking but I wanted to watch her hips shake against mine.

She pressed down on my stomach as she held herself up. She whimpered as she pulled herself up and off of my dick and I watched as she dripped on top of me.

"Kai," she slowly dropped down as she dragged my name across her tongue. "I'm gonna cum..." she chanted quietly to herself.

"Not yet, baby. You just started. Keep going."

"It's gonna happen again...I can't."

I held her hips tightly, my nails making an impression in her smooth skin. "It's ok. You did good." I grunted as I adjusted myself inside of her. "I'm going to make you feel better."

She cried out as I pounded her from underneath. Her body rocked against mine as her head cocked back, her body going limp as she leaned against my legs. She released once more on top of me, her cum pooling on my stomach and splashing up with each thrust. My body ached for hers as I felt her clit bump against my skin, the tiny button pulsing as it repeatedly came over top of me.

I panted as my stomach tightened and my dick twitched inside of her. With each thrust, more poured out of her and I came closer to cumming.

"Fuck, I'm cumming."

I grunted as my chest collapsed and my body tensed up. I tucked my lips in as I guided her hips down.

"Fuck..." I panted as she leaned forward and collapsed on my chest. She was still twitching throughout her whole body, her throat on an endless loop of humming.

I lifted her waist up and let my dick flop from inside of her. I looked over her shoulder as I pulled the condom off and treated it the same as the other seven.

"You ok, moon?" I whispered into her ear before pressing my lips against her cheek. "You want to take a bath now?"

She remained unresponsive as she continued her loop of humming and shaking. I think she's still cumming too.

"It's ok, I can wait."

...

I set Celestia in the tub about twenty minutes ago and she won't let me back in, so I changed the sheets and the pillow cases and put them all in the washing machine with my clothes.

I tugged on the last corner as I heard the door click open. I glanced at the bathroom door and saw Celestia walk out with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair dripping over her shoulders.

"Don't even look at me." She grunted as she scavenged through her dresser.

I scoffed as I turned to approach her, my arms stretched outward.  "Why not? What'd I do, Moonie?" I wrapped my arms around her waist, her hair sticking against my chest.

"You're still sweaty, get off me." She nudged her shoulder back as she spoke lowly, as if she was embarrassed.

I pressed a kiss onto her temple before I slid her thick, wet hair away from her ear and toward her other shoulder. "You're still shaking." I murmured lowly into her ear, her body shivering in my arms.

"You're deranged. What happened to my sweet Kai?" She glanced back at me, a smirk resting on her lips.

"I didn't go anywhere, Moon. I just had new priorities."

She scoffed as she pushed past me "you think you're so sly huh? I feel like I should've been warned or something."

I watched as she walked off toward the bathroom. She turned to face me as she leaned against the doorframe, her towel draping across her curves and my body silently begging for more of her. "You were. I told you I was going to fuck you and I did."

She rolled her eyes before she turned around and shut the door.

I sighed as I scratched my chest.

Well fuck. What do I do now?

I turned around to see the pile of condoms still lying on the floor next to the bed. "How'd I forget those?"