Chapter: 12

Chapter: 12

3rd person POV:

Neo woke up first and tried to get up but felt warm around her. She turned and looked up to Ruby sleeping soundly. Neo then remembered what had happened the night before and was now in a deep shade of red.

Her crush confessed that she liked her and after that they made it back home where they spent time together. Neo was overjoyed by what had happened yesterday.

'Take that schnee slut' Neo thought. She was still questioning why that whore would cheat on Ruby in the first place. I mean Ruby is everything a woman could want. Kind, gentle, caring, brave and strong, oh well her loss.

Ruby soon started to wake up and met Neo's eyes then kissed her. Neo kissed her back and soon they parted the kiss.

"So got any plans today?" Ruby asked Neo. Neo put her index finger on her chin and looked up to look like he was thinking. She then shook her head and pulled Ruby close.

Ruby giggled at this and huddled close to Neo as she was happy that Neo didn't take advantage of her and instead was more than happy to offer herself to her unlike Weiss.

Ruby was saddened a little when she thought of Weiss.

She didn't know Why Weiss was so selfish and heartless, she never really cared about it and it was all an act. And when she caught her that day. Oh how careless she was.

She wonders if Yang or Blake knew.

She then felt a boop on her nose that got her out of thought. She saw that it was Neo who booped her nose and had her head tilted in confusion.

She smiled at Neo and leaned forward and gave Neo a kiss. She then got up from the bed.

"Alright Neo as much as I love to stay in bed and cuddle but I'm getting hungry so why don't we go out to eat?" Ruby asked, Neo thought about it and nodded then got up from the bed to get ready.

They both got ready and left the house. They were walking on the streets of vale talking and then they stumbled upon a breakfast diner and decided to eat there.

They went in and luckily it wasn't full so they booked a table. Once they sat down they ordered their drinks and went to read the menu.

They talked( or in Neo's case written) about what they were gonna do and what they thought about different stuff until the waiter came with their drink and took their order.

Once the waiter left they went back to talking. They talked until Neo wrote down a difficult question for Ruby to answer. Neo shows her scroll to Ruby.

"Will you go back to Beacon Ruby?" It read Ruby almost spit out her drink and coughed a little. " O-oh um I was planning on staying with you a little while more," Ruby said, blushing at this. Neo blushed at this as well and then the waiter came with their food.

They started eating in comfortable silence. That is until a certain voice ruined the atmosphere and left Ruby scared as she recognized the voice.

"Ruby?" Said in a hopeful and questionable voice.

"Uh oh"

End chapter