Chapter: 1

Chapter: 1

Ruby's POV:

"Ugh" I groaned as I tried to get up but was forced to get back down as I felt a sharp pain near my arms and stomach.

I looked to the bottom to wonder where this pain was coming from and as I looked I saw I was wrapped in bandages with some dried blood on it.

I panicked a little but soon calmed down and looked around to see where I was.

I saw I was in a bedroom with the wall painted in an interesting color with white pink and brown in weird shapes and lines. I saw a desk next to me with some few drawers near it as well as a closet. A huge TV in front of me.

A door on the other side of the room opened and I immediately turned to see who was at the door. It was the girl that was in the forest that killed the Grimm before they could finish me off.

Neopolitan

She stopped in her tracks and stared at me for a few moments until she started walking again.

She was now standing next to me and then she pulled a chair from the desk and sat down near me.

" uh... hi" I said nervously. " How did I get here?" I asked.

She took out a scroll and started typing. I waited until she showed me her scroll.

"I saved you from the Grimm." It read and I turned to her with a nod.

" How long have I been out?" I asked.

She looked at me and then started typing again on her scroll then showed it to me.

" about two weeks" it read. "TWO WEEKS!?" I yelled out and shot up but groaned as I felt pain again.

Neo then waved her hands in a way to say to stay put and that I shouldn't be moving. Then she started writing on her scroll again.

" You should stay until you are fully healed." It read.

" but I need to call my friends and sister to let them know I'm ok." I said an almost pleading voice.

She shook her head and pointed at the bandages on me.

"I know I know it's just I don't want them to think I was killed or something." I said

She looked at me for a second then motioned me to move to make room on the bed.

She stood up and lay down on the bed with me and showed me the scroll.

" you should rest we'll talk more tomorrow" I read

After that she put her scroll to the side and lay on the bed with me.

Soon I joined her and lay there thinking about how my friends and family were doing but soon dropped it and joined her to the land of dreams.

End chapter