Chapter: 4

Chapter: 4

Ruby's POV:

I groaned while waking up. I was confused about where I was then soon the memories came back to me.

Neo has saved me. Why? I put her boss in jail . I stopped her from doing anything that caused crime from the white fang so why did she save me?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and Neo walking in with a tray of food.

She placed the food on the table and motioned me to sit up. I did what she wanted me to do and hissed as I felt some pain while doing it.

She then grabbed the food and placed it on my lap as well as a knife and fork.

" thank you" I replied and she nodded with a smile on her face.

I saw it was a plate of pancakes with some strawberries on it. I thought about Nora and started to cut the pancake and thought how she would devour the pancakes whole. Then I thought of Ren next was Jaune, Pyhrra and then Weiss.

Oh god I really thought Weiss did love me. I thought she would be there for me in the hardest time.

"I never loved you, I was just using you Ruby" Weiss' words rang through my head as I heard some sharp scratching in the background. I felt my body boil with anger. She was just using me because I was good at it. That bitch!

Then I heard a crack that snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw that I had broken the plate by cutting it in half with much force.

Neo looked at me surprised with wide eyes. She then took her scroll and showed me it.

"Are you alright?" It read. I stared at her then at the pancakes that now had a shattered plate underneath it.

"No," I replied coldly, still looking at the food. "I'm not"

I don't why I did it but I told her what happened and why I was in the forest that time. I told her how I caught Weiss cheating on me and only was with me because I was good in bed and that I could please her. And that I ran through the forest and forgot my weapon and got attacked by the Grimm.

She sat there listening to my story and seemingly looked like she felt sorry for me.

Once I finish I look in her eyes and admire how unique they are.

"Have you ever felt love?" I asked Neo

At first she was startled by this question then shook her head.

"Hmm How sad at least you don't have to experience the pain once the love is gone." I said in a much rather sad tone

She took out her scroll and started typing then showed me it.

"How do you feel, I mean , are you okay to try to move much?" It read.

"I can move but it sends some sharp pain in certain parts" I replied she nodded. " Can I watch some TV?" I asked her and she nodded, handing me the TV remote.

She took the tray off my lap and bowed down a little before she left.

I turned on the TV and skipped through channels to find something that sparked my interest.

I found a channel that was showing a game show I found interesting.

I wonder what my friends are doing as I watch the game show.

End chapter