Chapter: 14

Chapter: 14

Ruby's POV:

The elevator doors opened and inside was Professor Ozpin drinking his mug with Professor Goodwitch right beside him. They both looked up from what they were doing and once they spotted me their eyes widened.

"Ms Rose!?" Professor Goodwitch said surprised, almost yelling. Seeing the looks she got she fixed her composure.

"So it seems you have found Ms Rose," Professor Ozpin said.

"That we have professor Ozpin." Yang replied

"If you may, I would like to speak to Ms. Rose alone." Professor Ozpin said my teammates hesitated and Yang was even going to protest until Blake put a hand on her shoulder while shaking her head. Soon they nodded and went to the elevator. Neo on the other hand didn't bother moving at all.

"Well aren't you coming?" Yang yelled, annoyed, at Neo from the elevator.

"Actually Ms Xiao Long, I like to speak with the newcomer." Professor Ozpin said. Yang hesitated then sighed then nodded once again and the elevator doors closed.

"Well then now that they are gone, why don't you both take a seat and talk about a few things." Professor Ozpin said.

We both took a seat and looked at each other with worried looks.

"So Ms. Rose, why didn't you come back? We thought you had died, " Professor Ozpin started "it's almost been a month since your disappearance."

"Well I was uh...attacked by Grimm and didn't have my ba-I mean-weapon on me and so when they were going to finish me uh...she saved me." I said then pointed at Neo.

Neo, who didn't know what to do, waved with an awkward smile. Ozpin, who hasn't changed his expression since they first came in, turned to Neo.

"Now miss, how long have you known Ms Rose?" Ozpin asked Neo. Neo, who didn't know what to do, moved her arms around.

I had no clue what she was doing. It looked like she was some sort of gang sign? Until it hit me that she was using sign language. (What a idiot I am)

"I see hmm...well Ms Rose, is it true that you wanted a break from beacon?" Ozpin asked me and I slowly nodded. "Very well then I think you had enough time to enjoy your break." Ozpin said.

I nodded again then looked over at Neo who had a sad expression on her face then I had an idea.

"Professor, can she join Beacon?" I asked and Neo's look of sadness turned into a look of confusion. "I mean she is more skilled than I am and I believe she could become a great huntsman." I finished.

Neo looked rather shocked by this Professor Ozpin look like he thought of it then looked at us with a smile.

"Well she did save you and that is what it means for a huntsman." He said " So Miss, would you like to join Beacon academy?" He asked

Neo was shocked by this, then recovered and nodded excitedly with a huge smile on her face.

"Well then you will be the newest member from team RWBY. We would just need a bit of information from but I think you've been kept in here long enough." Ozpin said proudly. "Now with that out of the way Ms Rose would you please show your new member to the dorm? I will send the news to the other staff members." Ozpin said

"Of course, professor." I said then turned to Neo to follow me. She did what I wanted her to do then went into the elevator.

We went in and the elevator doors closed, Neo was shaking with excitement then jumped on me and kissed me. As we were kissing I thought how things would change now that Neo is part of it.

End chapter