Chapter: 2

Chapter: 2

3rd person POV:

"Where is she?" said Yang with worry in her voice.

"Calm down, Yang she's probably with Weiss having some cookies in a bakery." Blake said, hoping to calm her girlfriend.

"But she isn't answering my calls nor is Weiss to say the least!" Yang exclaimed at Blake.

"Maybe they're both having the time of their lives again" blake said and instantly regret the words when she saw yang turn her head to her with red eyes.

" or maybe not."

" I hope not the last time they were having the time of their lives they lost track of time and missed the whole class period!" Yang said with a tone of anger. " not only that, we caught them in the act." Blake said, shivering when she remembered it.

Yang calmed down and sighed. " I just hope she's okay Blake." "She's a big girl, yang." Blake said to yang

Then the door swung open and walking in was Weiss.

"Oh hey gi-" " OH MY GOD WEISS IS RUBY WITH YOU!" Yang interrupted Weiss as she pounced on her.

"Uhh no she isn't with me" Weiss said to Yang concerned.

Yang sighs as she lets go of Weiss " well have you seen her she is the one who is usually the one to make team bonds." Yang asked Weiss.

" o-oh no have not seen her since hehe." Weiss said with sweat dripping down her face.

" Weiss... Do you or do you not know where Ruby is?" Blake said in a serious tone.

" Well I have seen her but you wouldn't like what I would say to you." Weiss said in a rather sad voice.

Few minutes later

"Then she ran." Weiss said.

Yang and Blake were rather shocked but not what you think would be the reason why.

Weiss lied

She told them that Ruby came back and she broke up with Ruby because her father didn't approve of them and hoped Ruby would understand but instead she was mad and Weiss tried to calm her down but instead she ran away.

Of course Weiss wouldn't tell them what really happened, they wouldn't consider her as a friend or as a great partner so she had to lie so she wouldn't get attacked by Yang and distance from her other friends. After all she got to keep the Schnee name high and mighty.

" Dammit, we need to tell professor Ozpin what if Ruby goes somewhere she isn't supposed to go,"Yang suggested.

"Woah calm down yang Ruby wouldn't do that and besides ruby will be back in no time watch." Blake said, trying to calm Yang down.

"Y-yeah yang Ruby wouldn't be that irresponsible." Weiss said " besides Blake's right ruby would be back in no time just like Blake said."

" yeah you're right my little sister will be back." Yang said with a little hope in her voice.

"It's getting late, we should all sleep. I'm sure Ruby will be back before we know it." Weiss said

" yeah we should go to sleep." Yang said

And just like that everybody went to their beds as they had decided bunk beds back then and so Weiss bed was underneath Ruby's bed and Blake's bed was under yang but yang wouldn't sleep in her bed and would instead cuddle next to Blake.

"Oh Ruby please come back quickly" yang thought as she closed her eyes to join Blake to the land of dreams.

End chapter