Chapter: 5

Chapter: 5

Neo's POV:

I found her in the forest. I don't know why she was in the forest without a weapon. I don't know but I do know  If it wasn't for me she would surely be dead.

I managed to pick her up and take her back to my place and heal her wounds. Hopefully she will heal quickly. I really don't like to wait. I don't know how she will react once she finds out who saved her.

She is safe now, that's all that matters. Finally after trying to find her to be alone I finally got the chance though I didn't think I would find her in the forest alone almost dying.

I do wonder why she was alone weaponless but that doesn't matter right all that matters is that Ruby's safe and sound. She does look rather cute when she is sleeping.

Two days later,

She still hasn't woken though her aura is still recharging. I just have to be more patient.

Five days later,

She still hasn't woken up. I mean the grim haven't hit her that bad right? No...no need to panic, she will wake up like I said, just gotta be patient.

One and a half weeks later,

Is she alive? I mean she is still breathing. That's a good sign....right?

Two weeks later,

SHE WOKE UP. I expected her to be in full panic. I mean an enemy saved her but she seemed rather calm. How unusual maybe I'm overthinking it. I mean I have watched a lot of romance and action movies lately.

Day after,

I SLEPT WITH HER WHAT A MIRACLE! I got to sleep with my crush and she seemed rather calm about it. Does she like me back? I hope she does. I can finally be with her.

Day after Ruby's awakening,

What? That Schnee slut cheated on my RUBY!? Why on Remnant would you go with somebody that isn't Ruby? I mean she's literally the perfect person to be with!

No matter, now that I don't have to worry that Ruby is with someone else I can finally have her for myself.

Sooner or later I will have Ruby with me and nobody can stop that! Well, unless I can make her fall in love with me that is.

I'll do everything in my power to make sure to make her love me.

Few weeks later,

"Umm Neo." Ruby asked me as I turned to her with a questionable look on my face.

" I need some clothes. I mean I know that you gave me yours but they don't exactly fit my size." She said

I looked at her and she was right, my clothes didn't fit her at all. I looked at her and nodded and took out my scroll to write something.

I showed her my scroll that read " what size are you? I will get you some clothes tomorrow." She looked at me, "I'm a size medium for both shirts and pants." She answered and I nodded.

I began to get ready for bed as I started to lay next to her as Ruby was already asleep. I looked up to see she was fast asleep but she had a pained expression on her face.

I wonder what she was thinking about. Her friends, Weiss or could it be something else?

"It doesn't matter once she's mine I'll make sure she will only smile around me." I thought and soon drifted to sleep.

End chapter