prologue

Hello this is my first story ever so I hope you enjoy this and disclaimers there will have the following on this list,

        CONTAINS
Rated M for violence and foul language
Shipping: Bumbleby, iceberg, strawberry ice cream
Non canon

If you don't like the following you may stop and read something else.

Disclaimer: I don't own the RWBY series and is owned by RoosterTeeth studios.

Thank you

                      ———————————————-
                                Chapter: prologue

??? POV:

How did I get here?

A few minutes? hours? No Days ago,

~~~~~~~~

The sky beaming, the sun shining and a smile across my face. As I kept walking with some treats in my bag to give to my girlfriend as a surprise.

Days like these make me smile and glad to be alive though that's not the only reason for loving my life.

I managed to get into beacon two years early and I have tried hard to get into the top.

Not only that, I managed to get a high top criminal behind bars! After a little mission that happened a year ago I have finally stopped the mighty criminal Roman Torchwick!

Not by myself though I had help from my teammates. For I am the leader of team RWBY, Ruby rose at your service.

I am happy that I got a team that counts on me and can trust me to lead them. Since my team has my sister and her girlfriend as well as mine as my teammates.

My sister Yang Xiao Long, the strongest of the group and a hot head if you get on her nerves and is considered a brute by my girlfriend.

Her girlfriend Blake Belladonna the Faunus of the group who at first tried to hide it but soon shared who she was. She's the quiet one of the group who love to read. I always wonder why she turns red when she reads those books.

Last but not least Weiss Schnee, my girlfriend and the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. At first she didn't like that I was the leader but later on she opened up to me and now she is my girlfriend. How lucky am I?

Anyways I finally came back from my dorm and I am very excited to give what I have in my hands to my girlfriend.

When I swung my door open I saw what I hoped was a lie.

As I walked in my smile instantly vanished as what I saw was my girlfriend making out with Neptune.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I said as I dropped the gifts from my hands.

"R-RUBY?" Weiss said with panic in her voice as she parted the kiss from Neptune.

"Oh hey ruby" Neptune said as he let go of Weiss. "I hope this isn't awkward for us heh." He said awkwardly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell furiously. "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU KISSING NEPTUNE!?.

"Oh well" Weiss said in a careless tone. " I never loved you Ruby, I was just using you for my pleasure".

I couldn't believe it. The one person I thought would be there for the rest of my life was the person that was heartless and broke my heart instead.

"What's the big deal Ruby didn't y'all break up?" Neptune asked, surprised.

"No we didn't, we are still together well until now." I said my voice cracked.

"Wait but you said that you two broke up?" Neptune asks in confusion in his voice.

"W-wait Neptune I can explain." Weiss said worriedly .

I used my semblance to run from there. I couldn't stand it anymore . It hurts so much.

I ran and ran until finally I stopped to catch my breath tears rolling down my face.

"Why?" I said "why would you do that?"

" I never loved you Ruby, I was just using you".  Weiss' words rang through my head.

"Oh Oum why, why did this have to happen to me?" I said as I looked around to see where I was.

I noticed I was in a forest but not any forest. I was in the emerald forest where most of the Grimm are.

Speaking of Grimm I noticed that some were swarming around me and as I got ready to get Crescent Rose I realized that I didn't have it.

I was too busy figuring out where Crescent Rose was. I didn't realize a Grimm came and attacked me and damaged a few of my aura.

Other Grimm joined and soon started to use me as a chew toy and once my aura depleted I felt my nose running with blood as well as fresh cuts from the Grimm claws and scratches from the trees.

Well this is my end I thought as I closed my eyes and waited for the Grimm to do its final blow.

But nothing came. I opened one of my eyes and saw dust from Grimm with a girl with a parasol dressed as an umbrella as a weapon standing a few meters away from me.

As I kept staring at her I realized that her hair was half pink half brown and I knew insanity who she was.

"N-neopolitan?" I said before everything went dark.

End chapter