Chapter: 6

Chapter: 6

Ruby's POV:

I woke up feeling arms around my body. I turned to see who was hugging me while sleeping. To my surprise it was Neo.

So much to get me new clothes as soon as possible.

I moved from her grip and tried to stand up and magically I was able to walk but I would be limping due to one of my legs hurting if I put too much pressure on it.

I walked through the door and went to the halls where I walk and looked at the paintings on the walls. Some look rather nice and stolen.

I made it to an area where it looked like a living room damn that a huge tv. On the other side I saw a door which led to the kitchen.

The house was rather nice and felt cozy and felt like home. It was your standard kitchen with all the stuff needed to be a kitchen as well as a dining table. I walk in the kitchen and open the fridge. It was kinda empty and only had a few items.

I closed the fridge and looked through the cabinets, some were empty and some had some items in them.

I look at my options and grab the stuff I need.

Then I got to work on cooking a meal for me and Neo.

Neo's POV:

I woke up and to my shock ruby was gone I immediately got out of bed and made my way out to check out the rooms.

When I checked the rooms and ruby wasn't there I went to the living room and stopped in my tracks as I heard sizzling from the kitchen.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw that Ruby was cooking bacon as well as some pancakes with eggs on them.

"Oh morning Neo slept well?" Ruby said in a cheerful voice " I'm almost done." I nodded and went to sit down at the dining table.

As I sat down I realized that some of her wounds have been gone as well as some bandages.

She placed the plate in front of me and she sat next to me as well.

I started eating as well as she did and when I took the first bite I swear it was the best food that was ever given to me. Who knew she could cook so goddamn good?

I took out my scroll and started typing.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" She looked at it and smiled. "I was self taught and over the years I got better at it."

"Self taught? There's no way! I mean how can someone make food this good without needing a teacher!?"

I looked at her surprise but continued eating. Once she was done she took her plate and started to walk over the sink. She was limping and she wasn't fully healed from top to bottom.

I walked up to her and pointed at her leg. She looked to where I was pointing and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Oh that, it hurts when I try to put pressure on it" she said sheepishly. I shake my head with a sigh.

I pointed at the living and she nodded and started limping to walk over there.

I got some medicine and made my way to the living room to see Ruby was sitting on the couch fiddling with the remote control in her hands.

I walked up to her and offered the medicine to her.

She took it and I sat down next to her. As I took the remote control to turn on the tv she turned to me.

"Shouldn't you be getting me clothes?" She asked me, I looked at her then checked my scroll for the time it was 1:34 PM.

Geez I really overslept this time. I turned to her with a smile. I got off the couch and went to my room so I could get ready to go out.

Once I finished I made my way to the front door to be stopped by ruby.

" Can I come with you?" She asked me in a pleading voice.

I looked at her eyes. Those silver eyes had something in them that could make a person do whatever they say.

I sighed and nodded to her and she cheered.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go," Ruby said as she opened the door and walked out.

Soon I followed her out and locked the door as I went in front of her because she had no idea where she was going.

End chapter