Chapter 19

First Vote☺️ then read😉
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That reporter's confession ruined Devraaj's political career before it started, and rest Abhiraaj made sure to destroy him.

Abhiraaj's every campaign and relly is a success; besides, he is a newbie in politics, whereas Devraaj, who was considered a pro in politics, is not able to achieve anything.

Abhiraaj did so much for the public in such a short time, and the public is giving him the same love they gave to Vikramjeet.

Devraaj is mad and is at that stage now where he can do anything to destroy Abhiraaj and Rathores.

•~•~•~•~•

"Aarav!" Tejasvini came to his room.

"Yes, Maa!"

"I just wanted to talk to you."

"Please have a seat, Maa. What happened?" He asked.

"Beta, it's about Ruhii." She said, sitting beside him. "I think you should talk to her and sort things out between you two. She is now a member of this family. I don't like her being sad and angry all the time. She is angry, but she will listen to you. You both are good friends........."

"We were Maa." He cut her off. "After what I did, she will never forgive me.''

"At least try for once. She is still your Ruhii, who can't live without you. For her sake, try to talk to her and take care of your best friend. I am worried about her."

"I'll try, Maa."

•~•~•~•~•

Days passed like this, and Ruhanika engrossed herself in work. She is doing good, and Abhiraaj is relieved.

But one thing is still bothering him, as she is still ignoring her father and aunt.

A month passed, and today she got her first paycheck. She is happy. She came home in a happy mood.

"Is CM Sahib home?" she asks a maid.

"Yes, he is in the meeting room." The maid replied.

She headed towards the meeting room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Came his voice, and she headed in.

Seeing her coming in, Dilawar stood up to give them privacy.

"Good evening, Dilawar uncle." She greeted him.

"Good evening, Madam."

"You don't need to be a formal uncle. Call me Ruhii." She said that, and he left.

Abhiraaj is sitting on his chair, and she takes steps towards him, and there is a big smile on her face.

Abhiraaj is seeing her happy after a long time, and it feels like ages since the last time he saw her genuinely happy.

He never thought her smile would give him that much happiness in his life.

"Here," she said, placing her paycheck in front of him.

"What is this?" he asked.

"My first paycheck..."

"Then why are you giving me? It's yours." He cut her off.

"I am paying you for the phone, laptop, and shopping I did. I promised you I'd pay you......."

"You don't have to." He cut her off again.