Chapter 16

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeee first then start reading 😌 well the moment I stopped saying, you all stopped voting 🥲you are very chalak bro🥲 and that line is for all the readers of all stories🥺🤧🥲💔
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhiraaj climbed the stairs and slept on the couch upstairs, but there is no couch in the room.

She gritted her teeth and screamed in anger, "ABHIRAAJJJJJJJJJJJ."

"Good night," he replied from upstairs.

As there is nothing to sleep, she sits on the recliner in the study and doesn't know when sleep consumes her.

The next morning, she woke up groaning with a sharp pain in her neck and back.

Abhiraaj came back home after his morning prayers when she woke up.

"Good morning." He said it with a mocking smirk.

"SHUT UP!!" She screamed in anger and frustration. "Agh! My back." She groaned in pain.

"You call it upon yourself." He replied.

"I HATE YOU!" She yelled, throwing a cushion on his face, but he held that in the air.

"Tell me something that I don't know." He hissed back, but before Ruhanika could say anything, her phone rang, but she dismissed the call and stormed towards the bathroom.

He shakes his head defeatedly and goes downstairs.

She comes out after a bath, and her phone is still ringing. She ignored it and went downstairs for breakfast.

Abhiraaj was talking with Yogeshwar in the hall when his eyes landed on his wife.

He got frozen for a second, and his eyes were glued to her. She is looking so beautiful in red that his heart skipped a beat.

 She is looking so beautiful in red that his heart skipped a beat

"Ahmm-Ahmm." Yogeshwar cleared his throat, and Abhiraaj diverted his gaze in embarrassment. "Yar teri hi biwi hai (Buddy, she is your wife)". Yogeshwar said, chuckling.

"Morning bade, Papa. Morning, Aun-, sorry, Maa." Ruhanika wished the elders and settled on a seat beside Abhiraaj.

The maids were serving them breakfast when Yogeshwar said, "Ruhii, you have to go for your Pakk fhera (visiting your parents' home after marriage)."

"I will not bade Papa." She cut him off.

"Ruhii......"

"No, Bade Papa. Mr. Raichand makes sure to throw me out of his house. Now I am not going back there." She cut him again, bluntly.

Abhiraaj turned his fingers into a fist. Her phone rang again, and she rejected the call again.

She was about to eat her first bite when Aarav came to the dining table. "Morning everyone. Sorry, I am late." He said this, sitting on his chair.