Chapter 2

First of all, views are way more than likes🥺😮‍💨guys vote and feel free to share your thoughts via comments.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Ruhanika is staring at her mobile screen. She was waiting for Aarav's call.

"Agh!!!!! God!!! You idiot, if you forget to call, then I swear I will kill you." She huffed in frustration.

She was blabbering to herself when her phone rang. She looked at the screen excitedly, but it was not him. Whom she's been waiting for

It's Niharika, her bua (her father's younger sister).

"Hello, Buji." She answers.

"What is my Ruhii doing?" Niharika asks 

"Nothing. When will you come back?" Ruhanika asks sadly. She is missing her baby.

"It will take some time." Niharika replied and then asked, "Can you please go to my room? There is an important file. Please mail me those pictures."

"ok Buji." Ruhanika, while talking to her, came out of her room.

"SURPRISEEEEE!!!!" Her father and Bua screamed when she came downstairs.

"Bujiii!!!!! Papaaaa!!!" She squealed in happiness and hugged both of them.

"Happy Birthday, Princess." Both wished her well while kissing her head.

"Thank you, Papa. Thank you, Buji." She replied happily.

It's midnight and her birthday. This day is like a festival for Shekhar and Niharika. Both love her so much. She is their life.

"Buji, when did you come back?" Ruhanika ask.

"In the evening," Niharika replied. She was gone out of the station for some work. "How could I miss my princess's birthday?"

"Thank you so much, Buji. I was missing you so much." Ruhanika said, hugging her.

"I missed you too, baby." Her bua reply

"Let's cut the cake first." Shekhar said, and she saw the cake.

"Papa, where is my present?" She asks, as there is no gift on the table.

"First cut cake. Then I will give my Ruhii her present." Shekhar reply.

"ok. I'm waiting." She replied, smiling, and cut the cake.

" She replied, smiling, and cut the cake