Chapter 11

We completed 10k views🥳 thank you 🙇 so much for all your love and support and always keep supporting me.

But as always likes are not coming🥲🥲🥺 why guys?

Votee yarrr please🤕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where are you going?" Yogeshwar asked Abhiraaj when he tried to leave the haveli.

"My home....."

"This is your home." Yogeshwar cut him off.

"No........."

"Yes, it is." Yogeshwar cut him again. "You can't live without security. You are the Chief Minister now. Your room is still there where you left it. I hope you won't forget it." Yogeshwar said it mockingly and left.

Abhiraaj closed his eyes to not lose his mind.

"Baap se bi mil lo. (Go meet your father.)" Yogeshwar said this while climbing the stairs.

Abhiraaj exhaled defeatedly and turned towards his father's room. He doesn't have the courage to see his father like this.

He stepped inside and saw his father lying on the bed. His heart clenched upon seeing him in this state. His father. Vikramjeet Singh Rathore is lying helplessly like this.

He sits beside him. Vikramjeet is just looking at him. He can't talk or move.

"Please get well soon, or bade papa will make me mad with all this." He said it in his usual tone, trying hard not to show his sadness in front of his father. "I swear I am doing this till you get better. The moment you get better, I will leave this all."

He held his father's hand in his and said, ''Please, dad. I never asked anything. Just for once, I am asking something. Please get better for me." His emotions started betraying him.

Before anyone can see him. He instantly left his father's room.

He stepped inside his room and saw it exactly as he left it years ago. His study table is on the right side of the room, beside the staircase leading towards his library upstairs. The walk-in closet and bathroom's way behind his study. The bed is on the left side of the room, with a big LED TV in front of it. On the other side of the entrance to the room is a big terrace garden, giving the best view outside the haveli. Upstairs, the library is circular, surrounding the whole big room. With books, and one section is especially for the collection of his guns. Yes, he likes to collect guns, pistols, rifles, and shotguns, among many other guns. Shooting is his hobby. And a beautiful piano is placed near where the stairs end.

 And a beautiful piano is placed near where the stairs end

Something like this👆

•~•~•~•~•

The next morning, every news channel flashed the news of the preparation of Abhiraaj's oath ceremony.

To steal his thunder, Devraaj announced his separation from the JkS party along with his father. Their loyal party members also left the party with Devraaj and Baldev.