Chapter 4

"This is what you have taught your son?" Vikramjeet hissed with a clenched jaw at Tejasvini.

"Vikram ji..."

"WHAT VIKRAM JI? Haven't you seen how he talked to me? I'm his father, or is he mine?" He cut her off.

"Vikram." Yogeshwar's stern voice came, and Tejasvini ran into her room.

"Haven't you seen how he talked to me, Bhai Sahib (Big Brother)?" Vikramjeet replied in frustration.

"And is it his fault?" Yogeshwar questioned.

"And what is my fault in all these? Those letters took my....." He stopped in the middle after seeing Dilawar coming in their direction.

"Sarkar (Sir), our meeting with the cabinet is within 2 hours." Dilawar said, and both brothers nodded.

"Devraaj, hasn't he come yet?" Yogeshwar asked.

"I'll check bade Sarkar." Dilawar replied to Yogeshwar and left.

On the other hand, Abhiraaj came out of the house fuming in anger and saw Ruhanika, who pushed Devraaj out of her way and left in her car.

Devraaj is grinning, seeing her retreating figure.

"Junglee Bili (wild cat)" Devraaj muttered under his breath, but Abhiraaj's threatening voice came from behind.

"Stay away from her."

Devraaj turned and smirked, seeing his brother.

"What if I don't?" Devraaj asks in a challenging tone.

"Huh!" Abhiraaj scoffed and stood in front of him, his hands in his pockets. "Then get ready to see my wrath, and you know very well that no one is going to save you from me."

"She is not yours," Devraaj said.

"If she is mine, then your eyes and hands are long gone from your pathetic body," Abhiraaj said with a clenched jaw. "What is mine is mine, and I don't like to share."

"Then why are you fighting for a so-called girl with your elder brother?"

"By a few days, you can't be my elder brother, and having a disgraceful brother like you is already shameful for me."

"ABHIRAAJ!!!"

"Shut your mouth." Abhiraaj hissed, "I can yell too, but I can't stoop low like you and what you tried to do last night. I know, and just imagine what will happen to you if I tell anyone else about it." Abhiraaj said it in a threatening tone.

"What are you talking about?" Devraaj played dumb.

"You don't know?" Abhiraaj questioned back, and Devraaj's expression changed.

"Do you think you can say anything and I will tolerate it?" Devraaj hissed, taking a step towards him.

"I have proof and your puppet."

"ABHIRAAJ!!!!" Devraaj roared, and Abhiraaj snatched the gun from a security guard and aimed it at Devraaj.

Dilawar saw it and ran inside to inform his Sarkars.

"First and last warning..."

"Or what, huh?" Devraaj questioned himself, aiming the gun towards himself.

"I will shoot you in your dirty head."

"Then be my guest because she will..."

"DEVRAAJ!!" Abhiraaj roared.

"ABHIRAAJ!!" Vikramjeet's voice came, and Abhiraaj pushed Devraaj away. He stumbled and fell to the ground.

"What got into you?" Vikramjeet asks his son, taking steps towards him.