Chapter 12

First Voteeeeeeeee!!!
Then start reading 📖
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone is stunned by Shekhar's demand. Yogeshwar goes after Shekhar.

"Shekhar!!!!" 

He stopped and turned towards Yogeshwar and asked, "Already made a decision?'' Shekhar asked.

"Shut up!!" Yogeshwar whisper-yelled at him. "What the hell is even in your mind?"

"My daughter's happiness and bright future..."

"Like this?" Yogeshwar cut him off.

"Yes. I am her father. I know what is good for......"

Yogeshwar cut him again. "Good for her? Don't you know she loves Aarav?

Shekhar cut him "Aarav? Does Aarav love her? You are not ready to give him your legacy and want me to give him a piece of my heart? My daughter? Ruhii is innocent and a fool in love, but I can't let her destroy her life and future after Aarav. I will never marry her to Aarav. I made up my mind, Yogeshwar; now it's your turn to make your decision because, what Aarav did last time, I will never marry my daughter to him." Shekhar said and left.

"Damn it!" Yogeshwar kicked the table in frustration.

Abhiraaj came out of the meeting room while yelling, "What the hell was that? On what basis is he demanding this? I am not going to do it. I hate that girl. I am not going to marry her." and stormed towards his room.

"What was he talking about?" Ragini asked.

"Shekhar proposed Ruhii's hand for him." Yogeshwar said.

"WHAT?" Ragini is shocked, and Tejasvini is stunned. "Listen to me very carefully, Yogeshwar. I won't let that girl ruin Raaj's life. I don't know what benefits you and Shekhar are planning to get from all of this, but not my boy. Ragini said it sternly.

Yogeshwar is in a deep dilemma about what to do or not. He didn't sleep the whole night in tension because, in all this, his kids were going to suffer.

He loves Ruhii more than his own daughter. If Abhiraaj won't marry her, then Devraaj will ruin her life.

But she will never marry Abhiraaj; he knows that, but he would rather see her married to Abhiraaj than a monster like Devraaj.

''What about Aarav? If he loves her the way she loves him?" He asked himself,

The next morning, the first thing Yogeshwar did was talk to Aarav. To find out what is in his heart, he is not able to hurt any of his kids.

"Aarav!" 

"Ji bade papa?"

"Do you love Ruhii?" Yogeshwar asked directly.

"No, bade papa." Aarav denied it instantly. Yogeshwar sighed, remembering Shekhar's words.

"But she loves you, and it is not hidden from any of us."

"Bade papa, it's just one-sided. I never thought of her like that. She is just my good friend." Aarav replied. 

Yogeshwar shakes his head. "Aarav, sometimes I wonder why you are like this." and Yogeshwar leaves him behind and goes to Abhiraaj's room.

But the room is empty. The whole day, Yogeshwar didn't see Abhiraaj.

Finally, Abhiraaj came back home late at night. Yogeshwar is waiting for him in the hall.

"You didn't sleep yet?" Abhiraaj asked him.