Chapter 13

Voteeesssss are not coming 🥺🥲
All you have to press the tiny little star button 🥲 your votes and comments motivate your author 😕

And

Follow me yar 🥺

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhiraaj's knuckles turned into a fist, his jaw clenched, and he closed his eyes the moment Ruhanika ran from there.

"How could you, Shekhar uncle?" He hissed, getting up from his seat. "I clearly told you that I wouldn't marry her without her consent, and you didn't even tell her whom she was marrying? SERIOUSLY?" 

"I will talk to her......"

"I don't care." Abhiraaj cut Shekhar and stormed out of Raichand's mansion.

Everyone left after him. Shekhar is pissed.

"Bhai, how could you do this to Ruhii?" Niharika asked in disbelief and ran towards Ruhanika's room.

Niharika entered her room and saw that the whole room was a mess. Ruhanika is smashing things in rage.

"Ruhii!!! Ruhii!!!" Niharika held her in her embrace, and Ruhanika broke out.

"Bujii!!" She cried her heart out. "How could Papa do this to me?" she is sobbing. "I hate Abhiraaj Bujiiiiiiiii. I don't want to marry him. I love Aarav."

"ENOUGH!" Shekhar's stern voice came, and Ruhanika flinched. "Enough Ruhii!!! What the hell is all this? You make fun of me in front of everyone."

"Papa, you can't do this to me...."

"I can and I will." Her father cut her off.

"No, you can't." She was crying. "I will not marry him, and you can't force me. You didn't even tell me?"

"I was about to tell Ruhii, but you didn't let me say it and left without hearing me," Shekhar said.

"Papa, everyone knows I love Aarav."

"SHUT UP!!" Shekhar cut her. "AARAV!! AARAV. AARAV! I will never marry you to that coward. You will only marry the CM, and that is my final decision."

"I AM NOT SOME COMMODITY THAT YOU CAN BARGAIN FOR YOUR BUSINESS." She yelled in agony.

"Keep your voice down, Ruhii." Her father warned.

"NO, I WILL NOT!" She screamed while wiping her tears. "I HATE HIM!!!!!! AND I AM NOT GONNA MARRY HIM."

"YES, YOU WILL." Her father screamed back.

"Bhai, you can't force her....." Niharika tried to argue with her brother.

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER, NOT YOURS." Shekhar cut her off. She felt hurt. She always treated Ruhanika more than her own child.

"AND YOU ARE THROWING YOUR SO-CALLED DAUGHTER INTO A HELL WITH YOUR OWN HANDS," Ruhanika screamed in anger. "WHY????? AS A FATHER, IS THIS THE PAYBACK YOU WANT FOR MY UPBRINGING? BY SELLING M........''

Shekhar didn't let her complete her words, and a hard slap landed on her left cheek in anger.

She gasped, and her hand held her bruised cheek. The blow was so hard that her face turned to the other side, and it will surely leave marks on her face.

"You...." A traitorous sob left her lips. "You slapped me." She was crying. "You never raised your voice, and today you did that too," she said in a broken tone, and she ran out of her room in her messed-up state.

She is crying and hurt by her father's deeds and words.

"Ruhiii!!!!!!! Ruhiii!!!" Niharika runs after her, but she is already gone in her car. "Bhaii." Niharika runs inside and informs Shekhar. "She left the house in anger. I am scared. What if she has done something wrong?"