Chapter 14

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This is the longest chapter till now. Guys vote and appreciate my hard work🥺🥲
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aarav is lying while resting his head on his mother's lap. Tejasvini is caressing his head.

"Maa I always tried to be the best son. The way you told me to be, I always did what dad said; I always did what Bhai never did. I never argued with my dad and always helped him with his politics. Then, why has everybody always taken me wrong? I just did what was right for our party's future."

"Shush!! Aarav, just relax, my child. Everything will be alright." She sighed and patted his head.

On the other hand, Abhiraaj is pacing in his room. Restless. He doesn't want to ruin that girl's life, but he has to protect her from others.

He sighed and opened his laptop. A sad smile appears on his lips while watching the pictures and videos. He took out some letters and a journal from his drawer.

He read each word again for an infinite time.

"I am so sorry that I can't keep the only promise I gave you. I am compelled to do the same as what you have been through, but I promise that I won't let her suffer the way you did." He said while looking at those letters and journal and closed his eyes.

Then suddenly, his phone rang. He frowned, as it was too early in the morning. He narrowed his eyes, looking at the caller ID, but answered instantly.

"Meet me at my mansion." He answered and cut the call.

He came out to go to his mansion, and his bodyguards followed him instantly.

"I will go alone," he said.

"Sorry, sir. It's the protocol. You can't go alone." His security head denied it.

"I won't die in a few minutes. I need peace." He said it with a clenched jaw.

"But sir......."

"I said leave me alone." He cut and drove away.

But they are bound to their duty. His security followed him. He is sitting on the recliner, waiting for his visitor.

He heard footsteps approaching him, so he turned and saw her coming inside. He stood up on his feet instantly.

She came towards him and stood in front of him. When his eyes caught the fingerprints on her left cheek,

"Who did this to you?" He asked, and his hand, on its own, went towards her face.

But she instantly black-slapped his hand away from herself and replied bluntly, "Non of your business."

"It is now. You are soon to be my wife.........."

"But not yet." She cut him and looked straight into his eyes with her aggressive ones.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked while resting his hands on his back.

"Is there something left to talk about?" She asked in a broken voice. "Everyone just imposed their decisions on me. What did they leave for me to say?"

"Ruhanika........."

"I need you to sign these." She cut him while showing him a folder in her hand. "I know you hate me the way I hate you and are just marrying me for your own benefits because this hollow reputation and fucking politics matter to you most, over a person's willingness, or you should have denied it. If you said no, then my father wouldn't be able to force me to marry you. But for you, your fucking so-called chair is more important. Then you can have it, but not me." She said the last part with hurt, and there was disgust in her eyes for him.