Chapter 7

Devraaj came home from a campaign programme, and his father welcomed him while mocking, "Welcome future CM Shahib (Mr. Chief Minister). Oh, sorry, my bad Mr. Sheikh Chilli (daydreamer)."

"What happened to you suddenly?" Devraaj asked.

"Aarav is back, my dear son. Congratulations! All your secret planning goes in vain." Baldev replied while getting up and getting ready to leave.

"He will be thrown out again. Very soon." Devraaj chuckled.

"Now what have you done?" Baldev asked, turning towards him.

"I didn't have to do anything this time. Aarav dug his grave with his own hand, and this time Ruhanika helped him as well." Devraaj replied, laughing maniacally. "Let's go! A blockbuster show must be running in Haveli. Let's enjoy the show with our popcorn."

"What have they done?"

"They threw the Home Minister's son in jail last night." Devraaj answered.

"What?" Baldev asked, startled, but then he laughed as well. "Now it's a show to watch. Let's go."

Both reach Rathore Haveli, and there is chaos. Vikramjeet is on call, pleading with someone.

It's not hard to guess that it is the Home Minister on call.

"Dilawar, where the hell is he?" Yogeshwar asked impatiently about Aarav.

"I am trying to find him, Sarkar," Dilawar replied.

"Where are Shekhar and Niharika?" Yogeshwar asked.

"They are on their way," Dilawar answered.

"What happened, Bhai Sahib (brother)?" Baldev asked Yogeshwar.

"You don't need to pretend that you don't know anything." Yogeshwar replied bluntly.

"Yes Sir. Please. I will. Yes. He will be out within 30 minutes. Sorry, sir. I apologize."   Vikramjeet is on call, and the other person cuts the call on his face.

In anger, Vikramjeet threw the phone on the ground, and it shattered into many pieces. Tejasvini flinched, and Yogeshwar sighed frustratingly.

Devraaj and Baldev are smirking.

"WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR SON?" He yelled at Tejasvini, and she shook her head. "HARDLY TWO DAYS. IN TWO DAYS, HE DID A NEW DEED."

"Vikram, calm down." Yogeshwar's stern voice came from behind.

"HOW COULD I BHAI SAHAIB?" Vikramjeet said, but then his eyes landed on Aarav and Abhiraaj coming inside. They are both surprised to see the aggressive ambience of their house.

Vikram took long steps towards Aarav while yelling, "WHERE THE HELL YOU WERE?"

But before Vikramjeet could do anything, Abhiraaj pulled Aarav behind him, stood in front of his father, and answered, "He was with me."

"Get out of my way." Vikramjeet said it with gritted teeth. Holding himself back from snapping at Abhiraaj.

"What happened?" Abhiraaj asks calmly.

"ASK HIM." Vikramjeet snarled, and Abhiraaj turned to Aarav.

"I don't know what Dad is talking about." Aarav replied, panicking.

"YOU DON'T KNOW?" Vikramjeet yelled.

"Dad, calm down." Abhiraaj said calmly.

"YOU DON'T INTERFERE." Vikramjeet yells at Abhiraaj. He sighed.

"Vikram!" Shekhar came with Niharika.

"Where is Ruhii?" Yogeshwar asked.

"She is at home with that girl." Niharika replied.