Chapter 15

First press the star button then start reading ☺️❤️

And

Follow me back yar let's complete our family with follow back🥲❤️☺️

Now happy reading☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She throws the newspaper in his face, and it hits like a slap on Abhiraaj's face. He cut the call.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Abhiraaj roared in anger and stood up on his feet. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"LOWER YOUR VOICE." She yelled back.

"RUHANIKA......."

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She cut him.

Both are fuming in rage. Abhiraaj has no idea what got into her suddenly.

"YOU SAID YOU WILL GONNA PROTECT ME. THIS IS YOUR SO-CALLED PROTECTION?" She is taking out her frustration.

Abhiraaj is just confused.

"YOU BOTH BROTHERS MADE ME A JOKE." She yelled, and at last, tears started flowing from her eyes. "I hate you both," she broke down at last. "I will never forgive you for this, Abhiraaj." She accused him and stepped forward toward him.

Before he could pick up that piece of newspaper, Ruhanika held him by his collar. "THESE PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME BY NAMES BECAUSE OF YOU." I will never forgive you both. I FUCKING HATE YOU BOTH."

She pushed him and stormed out of the room. Abhiraaj picked up that newspaper, and the headlines boiled his blood even more than Ruhanika's.

"The royal whore."

"Love with the younger brother and marriage with the elder brother?"

"Or is it just an arrangement in front of the public? Because no one knows what's going on inside that Haveli."

"What a slut! Playing with both brothers."

He crushed that paper in anger and stormed out of his room, roaring.

"BADE PAPA!!! DILAWAR UNCLE! BADE PAPA!!!" He threw that crushed paper in front of them and asked, "WHO DID THIS?"

"We are trying..."

"What am I going to do with your trying?" Abhiraaj cut Dilawar and hissed in anger. "This is my wife, whom they are talking about. Who dares to do such a thing? I want that person within an hour." Abhiraaj said it in a threatening tone.

"Abhiraaj." Yogeshwar called him.

"Bade papa, not now." He said it in a pissed-out tone. "I swore to protect her, and she is hurt because of me. I will kill the person who is behind this." He said it with a clenched jaw. His knuckles turned into fists, and he is ready to kill anyone.

"Devraaj is behind all this." He heard a voice, and he turned to see his PR head coming towards them. "The reporter who prints this report will be here within 10 minutes."

Abhiraaj turned and stormed out in rage.

"Raaj!! Raaj!!" Tejasvini is calling him, but he doesn't stop and leaves. "Bhai sahib, please do something, or I am afraid he will do something in anger." Tejasvini is pleading with Yogeshwar.