Chapter 17

First Voteeeeeeeeeeeee
Then start reading☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She is getting bored, as she had nothing to do the whole day. She watches TV the whole day, but now Abhiraaj came home early after his campaigns and meetings and is now working in his study area.

"Please turn the volume down; I have important papers to read." He called out from the study area.

"Aaghhh!!!" She muffled, screamed into the pillow, and turned off the TV.

Because last night's threat is still ringing in her head. So she turned off the TV and went to the balcony.

She was still getting bored, so she stormed out of the room, closing the door behind her with a loud thud in frustration.

Abhiraaj closed his eyes, clenching his fist. He sighed in defeat and continued his work.

She comes out and lingers in the garden for some time, but still, she is feeling bored and frustrated.

"Why the hell did I break my freeking phone?" She cried in frustration and again came inside.

Yogeshwar is setting up his chessboard when she comes inside. "Bade Papa, one game?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure." He replied and felt at ease after seeing her like this after a long time.

They both started playing chess and giving tough competition to each other.

"Bade Papa, I am going to win."

"We will see." Yogeshwar chuckled, but his phone rang, and he answered it. "Sorry, Ruhi beta, I have to go." He said this after cutting the call.

She made a sad face.

"It's urgent, or I..."

"It's ok, bade papa." She cut him off with a sad smile and came back to her room again.

The moment she opened the door, she heard a feminine voice say, "Abhii," but the moment she stepped inside, he shut his laptop.

She felt strange but didn't pay him any attention.

On the other hand, he is relieved that she didn't hear that.

There is nothing to do in this room for her either. So she climbed the stairs to explore the upper portion of this room.

She saw the piano and muttered, "I doubt this voiceless person must have some notes." and go ahead.

She looked around and saw books and books.

"Books?" She scoffed. "Come on, Ruhii, let's find something to kill some time." She said this to herself and started searching for something to read.

But she didn't find anything, as she is not much of a reader and has no idea what to read or what not to read.

She is just reading the names of the books and keeping them back in their place.

Then she climbed the table that was lying there and started searching the upper shelves. Then she found the book "Priest by Sierra Simone." She scoffed at reading the name and muttered, "How much more religious could this man be? He always goes to the temple every morning to offer his prayers. Never misses a day. He even had all the religious books too," she was saying under her breath when a voice came from behind.

"Good choice," Abhiraaj said, and she turned arrogantly, but seeing the smirk on his face, she felt like cutting his moustache.

"My choices are always good. It is the people around me who made bad choices for me." She replied, mocking him. "You think you are the only religious person here, CM Sahib, but no other people around you are not atheists." She purposely emphasized the words religious and atheist.