Chapter 6

Tejasvini is watching them talk and giggle from afar. She had a smile on her lips, which was not hidden from Vikramjeet, who was coming from the other side and saw her smiling.

"What happened? Your son's arrival makes you happy that you have not stopped  smiling."Vikramjeet teased, and she giggled.

"Why not Vikram Ji? After all, my son came back after 5 years." She replied and said, looking at Ruhanika and Aarav, "Vikram ji, look how happy they are."

"Hmmm." He hummed, following her gaze.

"Aarav is here now; we should get them married soon." Tejasvini said.

"What?" Vikramjeet chuckled. "Abhiraaj is my elder son, and he is unmarried. We will marry him first, then marry them." He pointed towards Ruhanika and Aarav.

"But he is not ready," Tejasvini said.

"Then make him; after all, you are his mother." Vikramjeet said that and walked away.

Ruhanika's life becomes happy again. Her days begin with Aarav and end with him. She is back on cloud nine again.

•~•~•~•

Abhiraaj came home in the morning, and Aarav met him at the entrance. He is coming back after his morning run.

"Morning bhai."

"Morning Chotte."

"I came from the temple."

"Indeed yes." Abhiraaj replied.

"You still haven't missed a day?" Aarav asked.

"If I can't live without a meal and air to breathe, then how could I skip my prayers?"

"By the way, someone is waiting for you." Aarav said.

"Who?"

"Go and find out." Aarav said while running inside. Abhiraaj came inside after him and saw the person waiting for him.

"How are you, Meri Jaan (my life)?"

"Chotti Dadi (grandma)." Abhiraaj exclaimed, seeing her and running to her. She is already standing with her arms open, waiting for him.

He hugged her, and she hugged him back.

"When did you come back?" He asks.

"Yesterday, but you didn't come for dinner last night." She asked.

"I had some important meetings, but how was your trip?" He asked.

"That was amazing. First I enjoyed my friend's birthday, then her great-granddaughter's wedding." She answered.

"Hmmm."

"Just hmmm?" She questioned.

"Then what else do I say?" He asked.

Ragini sighed and sat on the couch, then made him sit beside her. "When are you going to give me this happiness?"

"Choti Dadi......."

"What Dadi? Huh? I want you to settle down and be happy with your life. I am worried for you. Is that too much I am asking for?" She said this while caressing his head.

"You don't have to worry about anything, Choti Dadi." He said this while lying down on her lap. She started patting his head.

"I have to my boy, because you are not taking care of yourself, so I want you to bring your wife home as soon as possible so she can take care of you." She said, then asked, "Raaj, if there is someone, then tell me."

"No, dadi, there is no one." He answered.

"Then I'll find someone for you."

"No thank you, Choti Dadi." He said this while getting up.