Chapter 18

First Voteeeeee then start reading 😌
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before he could start his work, she came back running and said in one breath, "Car keys, CM Sahib." She said this while holding her hand in front of him.

He took out his car keys from the drawer and handed them over. She took them and ran out again.

She went out, and he started counting: "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, ........................."

"CM SAHIBBBBBBB."

He heard her frustrated voice from outside and muttered, "That is quicker than I expected."

"Tumhare bhade k tatuu mujhe jane nhi de rhe. Jao unko bolo mujhe preshaan na ker. (Your hired ponies are not letting me go. Go tell them not to disturb me.)" She complains to him about folding her arms around her chest. Her nostrils are fuming in anger.

He is just looking at her with his right hand turned into a fist and resting on his lips with his eyebrows raised.

"Sorry, I can't." He replied casually.

"Excuse me?"

"After my wife, my security is the second one who doesn't listen to me." He said.

"I want to go shopping, and I am not taking them with MEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"Yaar chillao matt. (Please don't shout.)" He said this, covering his ears.

"Then make them stop..."

"Sorry, I can't. They never even leave me. It doesn't matter how much I yell or give orders." He cut her off. "Take them, Ruhanika. It's for security. After all, you are Chief Minister Abhiraaj's wife."

"huh!" She scoffed, cutting him and rolling her eyes at him. "It will be my doomsday when I accept you, my husband." She said it in a duh tone.

"Ok, then they won't let you go alone. Bye." He said this while getting up and leaving the room.

Her mouth hung open in shock, and she ran after him. "You can't just walk away?"

"I did what was in my power. I gave you my credit card and keys, but I can't interfere with securities work." He replied without turning towards her and kept going while she was running after him.

"You can't walk away like this!"

"What happened?" Tejasvini asks, coming their way.

"Nothing."
"Nothing."
Both said it together.

"But it does not seem like nothing?" Tejasvini questioned.

"She just wanted to go shopping." He said.

"Then take her..."

Ruhanika cut her "I don't wanna g........."

Abhiraaj cut her, "I am busy, Maa."

Aarav was coming downstairs when Tejasvini saw him and said, "Aarav can take her....."

"No, I will go alone." Ruhanika cut her off and paused for a second, then turned towards Abhiraaj and gave him an I will kill you look and said, "WITH GUARDS." She said it with gritted teeth and stormed out.

After hours of shopping, she came home almost at dinner time. She barged into the room with maids carrying her shopping bags.

Abhiraaj is sitting in his study and looking at her and her shopping bags.

"Keep them there." She said this to the maids, pointing towards the bedroom area.

"That place is for sleeping, Ruhanika. Better keep them at their place." Came his voice, and she made a scowled face.