♡~Chapter 20~♡

Start from the beginning

Mutters started going around everywhere people wondering what was going to happen.

"I can make your magic pure again as the titan intended." Belos says. The middle evil Golden guard put on to looked like the glove that gives people sigils but every old. Instead of just the whole hand it was just the pointer finger. You couldn't even see what sigil you where going to get.

Everybody put the hands out, when the middle evil Golden guard gave them sigils. They all got some what different ones.

"Welcome to your new covens." Belos says holding up his staff, as for every body else held up there new sigils.

Everybody looked down at their new sigil. The woman that got her bag stolen had the oracle sigil. But something was off. It started glowing purple.

Soon after glowing purple lines went up her arms, to their figure tips, all the way up to her face. Her eye turned purple and started glowing. I looked around with a picnic, everybody's had done the same. They were all quick to fall.

The middle evil Golden guard went to one of the looks to be dead people and touched their pulse.

"They're still alive." He says looked back at Belos. Thank titan they're not dead. 'Then we still have some work to do gather the palizmen." Belos says walking forward to the other Golden guard. He grabs the staffs of the palizmem, he holds them out to Belos. Not even grabbing the staff he snatches the palizmen right off the staff, walking away with the broken palizmen.

With the middle evil Golden guard looking down to the not dead woman. She was twitching barely getting out words. I look up to our Hunter and he looked discussed Luz did too.

This was sickly, how could you help someone that does something the like?! You might as well be as sick as them.

The snow started to come in again and we got out to the memory with the kid Belos front of us again. Jumping out of the memory kid belos was just laughing. How could you laugh when something like that just happened, its discussing.

"Can't deny it now Belos is trying to hurt people!" Luz says pointing back to memory picture.

"He was just perfecting sigil magic. Besides! Maybe he's remembering things wrong! Who knows how mindscapes work!" Hunter throws his hands into the air. When he saw the kid Belos laughing again.

"I thought you did." I say to Hunter. "Well maybe I'm an idiot! You! Get back here!" Hunter runs off chasing after the kid. Kid Belos stops in to a circle with memory's with dead trees and a little small path that led to the circle he was standing in.

But before any one could do anything. The same monster that the shadow Belos turned into, that was chasing us roawed behind us.
We all ran to a memory that was different than all the others. It had a blue tree with a moon smilingat us with stars all around it. Kid belos ran into it frist, when I got into the memory Hunter had stopped.

"Hunter.." Luz put out her hand for him to grab. He paused for a second before taking it. I pulled Luz into the memory along with Hunter. He took a little more force though. Once Luz was fully in the memory I grabbed hunter's hand and pulled him in.

We were all sitting on the ground when the mouth of the monster sniffed the air.

He found nothing and walked away. But in the moment we were all looking up to see the nose and the mouth. It was still just a shadow like beast.

I was still holding hunter's hand when it was happening. Holding it in fear, leding on him. But it also turns out he was too. Holding each other's hand it was almost....comforting. I let go of his hand, got off of him when the monster was gone. Kid belos was also holding on to Luz, or it was the other way around Luz was holding onto the kid. Right when the monster was gone kid Belos ran off again laughing.

We look up to see one of Belos's room it had.....the portal! "He's got the portal?! Did you know about this!" Luz asks pointing st the full door to the human realm. "Course I helped rebuild it." Hunter says putting his hand on a wall-ish thing.

"I can hear you~" Belos says walking up to the door. But he wasn't talking about us.

A laughter filled the room. We looked up to where Belos was looking and all we, or maybe just me, were eyes?

"Got me. Can you stray so far from home to me who's trapped beneath these vote. We'll play for ever me and you. Well plant the night right who's!" Another actual shadow figure says. They were only, looks like, able to travel through the walls. They moved all around the room changing they're forms.

"What can I do for you... collector?" Belos asks, the 'collector'. So this is what was worth almost killing Luz, me, and aunt lilith for?!
"I'm bored! Is the dragging spell ready yet? I wanna play and see everything go ahhhh." The collector says taking the form of a woman slowly disappearing.

"You'll have your fun on the day of unity." Belos says walking away from the door. "Betrayed, beguiled, alone, deceived! Well have our revenge on... ugh unity so hard to rhyme." The collector complains.

We all looked at each other and then another person runs through Hunter it was....hunter? Our Hunter right now almost fell back wards. He felt his chest to make sure it was still there, great fully it was still that. It must have been Hunter in this memory. That just ran through.....himself.

"I-i know you didn't want me going to eclipse lake but if I hadn't I wouldn't have found this." The memory Hunter says holding out the key to the door. Oh right...The memory Hunter had abomination goo all over him. He probably hadn't washed it yet from me and Amity. Yea weird may had over done it.

Belos had snatched the key from hunter. He had gasped in fear. Flinched.

"Some of the titans blood did spill but if you let me explain that...!"
"Leave now." Belos cuts off Hunter only turning around enough to led Hunter see his blue glowing eyes. Hunter nodes walking away.
"Oohhhh you where madddd. I thought you were going to go all ahhhh!!! On the kid." The collector says turning into what could be that monster that ways chasing us.

"Not unless he syays on the right path, I say 'the titan has big plans for you' and he's does what's he's told. Unlike the previous attempts." Belos says holding out the key, smiling.

"I'm staring to think you make those just to destroy them. You have fun with it! Admit!" Thr collector laughs.

"Of course indont collector it hurts every time he choose to betray me." Belos says.

Both Luz and I look over to Hunter at the same time, he look surprised, not knowing what to do with himself.

We get our of the memory before something else could happen. "Sounds like he wants to wipe out all life in the demon realm." I say helping Hunter out of the picture. "Yea and the sigils help him do that." Luz says walking not to far behind.

"Hunter you know you don't have to return back to the castle, you can stay at the owl house surly eda would be okay with it after she listens to what we saw...?" I say walking behind Hunter. Which he walked up to a tree and put his arm on it.

We all freeze...there were broken Golden guard masks....every where..

Once again the kid belos started running. It looked like he was getting things from memory's. It looked like he need one more thing. "Hey get back here!" Hunter yells out stepping on vines and leafs. Running through the path with the Golden guard mask.
"Hunter wait!" Luz calls out running after Hunter. I follow behind was frist kid belos, hunter, luz then me jump into a memory once again.

"Guy you need to wait up that was a long path." Luz says as we both catch our breath.

"How is it going in here....Y/n?" Belos asks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
2225 words
THAT TOOK SO LONG OH MY TITAN 😭😭😭 ON THE OTHER HAND this is the chapter for the 20th or Thursday however you say it. BUT in the next chapter it is going to be a lot like el's back story from stranger things, but off belos and the reader. So if you do see that THE IDEA CAME FROM 11 they are totally not also going to have the same 11 tattoo as el😭 sooo yea but next chapter is also going to be a long one too so get some snack. Also when it writes like this it means Hunter, luz, and you speaking. But then it's like this it mean people talking in the memory.