Chapter 97: Quarterfinals- (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

The He family was so busy that they didn't even touch the ground, so Ruan Tang could only show his concern by cooking.

"Brother, when will Brother He come back?" Little Ruan Yu still couldn't forget the big brother who would play high games with him, and asked softly while biting the spoon.

"Soon..." Ruan Tang stroked his brother's soft hair, and his eyes changed slightly.

Half a month has passed since they parted, and they don't know when this battle will end.

He seemed to miss He Yunchen a little bit.

***********

Three days later, the quarter-finals began.

This time, half of the players still had to be eliminated, which also made the competition more difficult.

"The content of today's competition is still a theme competition. Today's theme is the staple food. You will cook a complete meal with the ingredients in the mystery box. However, it is not allowed to simply make a topping to cover it. The time is limited to Within one hour, the three players who performed the best in the previous game will also have a privilege in this game." This time the person who announced the rules was replaced by Ruan Tang, "These three players are: Zha Panpan , Wu Anmin, and Shi Mingxu, please follow me."

[Little Swallow Flying: Aww, it's started, I'm so handsome!]

[Weak-hearted idiot: I am impressed by all three of them. It's delicious, it feels super difficult!]

Hearing his name, the three of them also showed joy, and followed Ruan Tang into the ingredients room.

Both Zha Panpan and Shi Mingxu had won the top three honors for the second time, so they behaved more calmly, while Wu Anmin, who was selected for the first time, was so excited that his cheeks flushed.

"The three of you performed very well in the previous game, so this game has a privilege. You have already cleared the theme of today. Now each of you can choose two ingredients that you are good at to match, instead of being limited to the mystery box. ingredients.”

In fact, today’s theme is difficult to say, simple but not simple. The method of covering and pouring cannot be used, that is to say, the ingredients must be perfectly combined with the staple food, such as fried rice, fried noodles and claypot rice, etc. In fact, snacks and steamed buns made of flour should also be included in the calculation. Guilty, just don't know how many people would think of that.

This kind of staple food Ruan Tang has actually been cooked several times in the live broadcast, but according to the situation of the first two games, if the contestants want to imitate Ruan Tang, they will definitely not be able to get a high number of votes, so they have to think about it. way to bring freshness to the audience.

There were more ingredients in the ingredient room than last time. In order not to delay the competition time, the three of them hurriedly picked them up. In the end, Zha Panpan chose winter bamboo shoots and pork, Wu Anmin chose tomatoes and beef, and Shi Mingxu unexpectedly chose pineapples. and shrimp.

After seeing their choices, Ruan Tang could almost guess what they were going to do, so he nodded and led them out of the ingredients room.

The viewers who were watching the live broadcast were at a loss as to what these three people were planning to do.

[Huanyue Zi: Wow, I can't see what I want to do at all.]

[30602195: No matter what you do, as long as it tastes good!]

Several people returned to the field, and the intelligent robot quickly delivered the mystery box.

"Now, please open the mystery box and prepare to start making today's dishes." President Gu reminded again, "Please remember that today's theme is the staple food that is perfectly combined with the ingredients. Don't make rice bowls or rice bowls Noodles and the like."

Today's mystery box is not small, so everyone opened the mystery box with trepidation. The mysterious box contains rice, flour, eggs, ham sausage, pork, tomato, beef, sweet potato, shrimp, three-color pepper, pea, onion, carrot, it can be said that some commonly used materials are all included, believe Players can have a good space to play.

"The game begins!"

Following Ge Lao's order, all the contestants immediately began to get busy.

Most people choose to make fried rice. After all, it will be more relevant and save time.

What Wu Anmin wants to cook is also fried rice, which is just fried rice with shredded tomato and beef. Sweet and sour diced tomatoes are used to enhance the umami taste of the beef, and seasoned with pepper and tomato sauce. The fried rice has a special taste, barely It's something new.

Someone made green pepper beef fried rice, shredded green pepper and carrot, stir-fried with shredded beef, added chopped green onion and a little scrambled egg, it is very good in terms of color and taste, but it is a little less creative.

If there are too many people making fried rice, it will inevitably make the audience feel aesthetically fatigued, and it will be difficult to get high votes.

But the pineapple fried rice made by Shi Mingxu, which is more Thai-style, directly hollows out the pineapple as a plate, which looks very different and attracts a lot of attention. He peeled and diced pineapple, fried it with shredded chicken and shrimp, then added eggs, minced garlic, pepper, etc., and finally added crushed peanuts. , coupled with the softly cooked rice, it is an excellent work in terms of color matching, presentation and taste.

[Zhen Yan: Well, this is delicious, sweet and sour, with a particularly strong taste, and the more I eat, the hungrier I feel QAQ]

[I follow you for no reason: Yes, yes, the presentation is so beautiful, just looking at it makes me very appetizing!]

The audience obviously liked Shi Mingxu's fried rice very much. His votes continued to rise at an extremely fast speed, and he quickly left the other contestants far behind.

After Ruan Tang tasted it with President Gu and Elder Ge, he couldn't help giving this person another high look in his heart. Obviously, among the top three in this field, he will definitely have a place.

Ruan Tang still pays more attention to Cha Panpan. When she saw her start making noodles and beating eggs, Ruan Tang nodded slightly in her heart. What she should be cooking should be something like snacks, which shows her divergent thinking. It's pretty good without being limited to rice and noodles.