▷| 4x20 - Lights Out

A/N: Trigger Warnings - Mentions of sa,
Trying to make sense of sa

┏━━━━━━┓

So here's what you missed on Glee. Ryder's getting catfished and he has no idea who's doing it, except he sort of knows who's doing it, 'cause when he called, someone's phone rang in the choir room, which means it's someone in glee club. Sue left McKinley to protect Becky, which is crazy. And Santana's living in New York with Kurt and Rachel but she doesn't have a bedroom and she doesn't go to NYADA, so what exactly is she doing? And that's what you missed on GLEE!

----------------

"Guys, we've got a problem." Mr. Schue started the meeting off. "And her name is Frida Romero. The Hoosierdaddies have a secret weapon and she's a tiny little sophomore, never competed before, but her voice could fill an arena. It's big. And the only way to beat them is to be huge. I'm talking stadium huge. Epic songs that will blow the heads off of 100,000 people at a time.."

But then everything cut out...

Like the lights.

Went out.

"Zombie apocalypse." Sam called out.

"Or Beyonce's halftime show." Unique mentioned.

"Children." The inter-com spoke out, "This power outage is not an emergency. Nor is it an excuse to go wilding through the hallways. While we are investigating the root of this near calamity, classes will continue, and your brains are to remain in the on positions. If the darkness persists, candles and flashlights will be distributed based on grade-point average. I now have to turn off the PA system so I can save our precious generator resources for the coffee machine and my plug-in lower back vibrator."

"Okay, that puts a damper on our stadium songs." Mr . Schue announced, even though we could already tell. "Time for a new appropriate lesson. Ladies and Gentleman.... it's unplugged week."

II

"I know these conditions aren't ideal but I want to thank you guys for toughing it out." Mr. Schue congratulated us while handing out lanterns to the people who hadn't received any yet. "And we have our first volunteer, who is going to show us how to get back to basics and really strip it down. So let's give it up for Sam."

We all cheered Sam as he went up to occupy the stool at the front of the room. "Whoo! Right, uhh, take it away." Mr. Schue stated.

"Thanks. When Mr. Schue started talking about being big, I started thinking about Phil Spector's legendary Wall of Sound and he would use like thousands of instruments so his songs could really fill a stadium. And then I started thinking about stripping. Um, out all that extra noise to get to the essence of the song. Plus my mom said I was conceived to this song, so I kinda literally owe my existence to the Righteous Brothers. Anyway, so, uh, here it goes." Sam overshared. Too much information, Sam, too much.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - Sam