▷| 4x7 - Dynamic Duets

┏━━━━━━┓

So here's what you missed on Glee, Mr. Schue's in Washington, Finn's in charge of the Glee Club and they have to win sectionals, which is just a week a way. Blaine cheated on Kurt, he's super broken up about it. And Kurt's the whole reason Blaine came to Mckinley and now he's gone and Blaine's all alone. Tina and Claude kissed at Kitty's sleepover, and Unique saw it happen, but Tina can't even remember it. Jake saw Ryder and Marley kiss. And even though she's super skinny and super beautiful, Kitty's got Marley's convinced that she's gaining weight. And that's what you missed on GLEE!

----------------

I sat in the house's kitchen for once to have breakfast. First and last time that will ever happen. I immediately regretted my decision when Sebastian entered the room, but something was up. He seemed more angry, more violent. He stormed into the room. Anger in his eyes.

"Good morning to you too" I commented as he walked past where I was sitting.

"What did you say to me?" He snapped, turning around.

"Jeez, you did wake up on the wrong side of the bed." I responded, knowing it would drive him further down the road of anger.

"Listen, I know I interrupted your date with Chang the other day." He continued, ignoring my mutter of 'Not a date'. "But that doesn't mean you need to be an asshole back."

He pointed his finger at me, making sure I got his point before racing out of the room.  What was his problem?

II

"The Secret Society of Super heroes Club is now in session. It is the purpose of the club to fight injustice... to right all of that which is wrong... and to preserve truth, justice, and peace in the walls of Mckinley High.  First order of business, roll call. Go!" Blaine started off the new club he had founded, which he forced us all to join. He pointed to Tina.

"Asian Persuasion here. My superpower is being the mistress of manipulation." Tina introduced herself.

"Blond chameleon here." Sam put his impression of George Bush on, " My Superpower is that I can impersonate everybody. George W, Bush. Heh".

"French Facile here. My superpower is that I can do anything on the spot for some reason." I told every one in the room.

"Tarantula head here. My superpower is lashing you with my dreads." Joe got out before flicking his head, causing his dreads to fly everywhere.

"Sweet 'n' Spicy here. My superpower is money." Sugar said, grinning.

"Second order of business, inducting new members into our ever-swelling ranks. Candidates, come forth." Blaine welcomed Artie, Brittany and Becky into the room.

"Excited to be here, Blaine" Artie cleared his throat.

"First of all, there are no civilian identities in here, okay? I'm Nightbird, the Nocturnal Avenger." Blaine told everyone. "And second of all, I really hope you're not trying to pass as a certain telepathic leader of a certain group of super human mutants, because that would be a copyright violation.." He warned Artie.