▷| 4x14 - I do

┏━━━━━━┓

It was the week of Mr. Schue's wedding and he was finally back from D.C. "Glee Club!" He shouted as he walked into the Choir Room with Finn.

"Mr. Schue how was D.C?" Artie asked.

"D.C was great!" Mr. Schue responded. "But now I am back to stay."

"Holla!" Artie celebrated.

"And so for my first order of business, I wanna give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to. Mr. Finn Hudson" Mr. Schue told us. We all cheered for Finn even though it was technically Blaine and Sam who saved us.

"Now... " Mr. Schue took his black marker out. "For this weeks assignment" He walked over to the board.

"I hope it's Brittany again" Brittany commented. 

Everyone but Sam, Brittany and Artie did a drum roll on the piano, waiting in suspense. Mr. Schue wrote the words 'Wedding !!!' on the board.

"Ms. Pillsbury and I are finally getting married, which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. Now Emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception. And though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me, and to Emma, if instead of giving your best man speech, Finn, you sing for us." Mr. Schue suggested.

Finn looked nervous and on the edge though, he didn't seem like his usual self at all. "What do you think?" Mr. Schue questioned.

"Uh. Uh, yeah. Of course." Finn answered.

"Perfect!" Mr. Schue shook his hand. "For anyone else that isn't out with Asian bird flu.." 

I turned to look at Tina. "It wasn't me" She hissed.

"Which means we need some great romantic love songs at the reception." Mr. Schue continued. 

"Wait, you want us to be your wedding singers? That is so-"  I cut her off.

"Awesome. We'd be honoured." I assured Mr. Schue.

"I have some great ideas" Mr. Schue started.

II

"I still don't get what's taking you so long for you to pick out a bow tie.." I informed Sebastian. I was hanging upside down off his bed waiting from him.

"Life is full of opportunities, you never know who you're gonna meet." He replied, placing another bow tie in front of his chest before sighing.

"Why so you can forget about Hun-" He cut me off.

"Do you want to see your girlfriend, or not?" He rhetorically asked.

"What ever makes you sleep at night, but just hurry up." I rushed him. 

"You're not even religious, why are you rushing?" He questioned.

what's it gonna be? | Tina Cohen Changजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें